McBeth

Gia might kill me for this...

I am the biggest loser ever, and getting older and more forgetful is a fucking pain in the ass. :S:( Happy belated birthday Gia...my bad. :$

Blues,
Dave

Thats okay.... you're not the only one who forgot yesterday.... besides, you know how I don't like people to know.... :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I am the biggest loser ever, and getting older and more forgetful is a fucking pain in the ass. :S:( Happy belated birthday Gia...my bad. :$

Blues,
Dave

Thats okay.... you're not the only one who forgot yesterday.... besides, you know how I don't like people to know.... :D

g

Ha - I have a defense . . . I was poised and ready to do the b-day thing - I even bought a present . . . BUT . . . I was told that I would be( I think she used the word castrated) but it was alot to do with bodily harm, if I did or said anything about it.

So, just like a good little slave, I did what I was told.:)
Buit it was probably the wrong thing anyway, occupational hazzard for being male.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I spent a quiet evening at home with my bottle of wine until I got a text from Beth saying "you have a thread." Lil turd and she knew I didn't have my laptop at home to access dz.com. Beth doesn't listen as well as you.... :ph34r:

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

I spent a quiet evening at home with my bottle of wine until I got a text from Beth saying "you have a thread." Lil turd and she knew I didn't have my laptop at home to access dz.com. Beth doesn't listen as well as you.... :ph34r:

g

Yes, Mistress.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Maybe I just want the punishment :)

hmmmm, I'm thinkin nipple clamps??? :)

g
OMG, is she okay?

hmmmm, I'm thinkin nipple clamps??? :)

g

That doesn't start with a "W" . . .:|

That doesn't start with a "W" . . .

I'm thinking I'm gonna make me some waffles for dinner tonight!

First stop: Target to buy a waffle maker
Second stop: Grocery store for mixin's

hmmmmmmmm good!

Do waffles go well with wine????

g
OMG, is she okay?