skinnyshrek

I'm coming out!

I think the issue would be fitting him back into the closet....

Dude i have lost 1lb since i last saw ya.. Ok, all thank the wife for me coming out.
On a 2nd note. I have found an owner of a rather cool plane to jump out of and a captain of a fishing boat. So, who wants in on this week-end excursion. I am leaving all the organizing to spence but it will be worth it.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'm in as long as the pilot doesn't mind picking up a fag in So Cal. I'll PM my address, s/he can just land on my street 'cause it's wide enough B|

So you like the wide guys huh. I thought you gay dudes had taste. Ok no hooking you up with my uncle:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'm in as long as the pilot doesn't mind picking up a fag in So Cal. I'll PM my address, s/he can just land on my street 'cause it's wide enough B|

*mental pic of Keith standing in the street, 'waving in' the pilot like an old-time landing signal officer...*
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706