unformed

Should I start doing cocaine?

So I've trying to lose lots of weight and I've been trying all kinds of things. I tried this magazine get thin quick diets and it didn't work. I tried these hypnotherapy sessions and they just made me tired. I tried listening to Tony Robbins and what not and I was all about it losing weight, but it just won't come off.

Then I look at all these actors and actresses and it seems like they stay thin even when they're drinking lots and eating horribly by doing lots of lots of cocaine. I could do 20 lines in a night if that meant I could look like Lindsey Lohan. That seems pretty easy.

What re the negatives though? Are there really any? Or is it some big conspiracy by the government? I mean if all these successful people do cocaine, it can't be that bad? Can it?

Anybody know any dealers that would be willing to mail me a trial package? I'd really like to try this out and see how it works.
This ad space for sale.

mmm trial packages. good thing with cocaine is you have lots of friends until the bag wears out. I would go with a tummy tuck it works out way cheaper on the long run
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I could do 20 lines in a night if that meant I could look like Lindsey Lohan. That seems pretty easy.

Crack's cheaper.
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail