kkeenan

Personal Attacks

I guess that personal attacks are only allowed when they are "funny" or "allegedly" PA's:S

I guess that the truth just has to come right out and stab ya......I mean grab ya............:|

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

because I'm the govornor or cyberspace and I decided you specifically shouldn't be allowed to use them:|

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

okay, someone tell me why my smilies aren't working.

how are you entering them into the posts... the easiest way is to click the buttons... but if you type [:p] it should show up like this :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

how are you entering them into the posts... the easiest way is to click the buttons... but if you type [:p] it should show up like this :P

I was clicking and dragging.
I'm the twist that turns your key....

The specific use of speculation is not listed as banned behavior, calling someone a name such as "crazy" is only that, is it not? Legally it is...

So with that argument, I should be able to say, "y'all are a bunch of whiners" and you won't take it as a PA, right? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

amatuer!!:D:D:D
Skymama's #2 stalker -

you're using a Mac aren't you?
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

The specific use of speculation is not listed as banned behavior, calling someone a name such as "crazy" is only that, is it not? Legally it is...

So with that argument, I should be able to say, "y'all are a bunch of whiners" and you won't take it as a PA, right? :P

Nope, no problem here.... :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

See! See! Andrea is the one keeping y'all down!

Rise up and rebel!

You're just jealous because I get blamed for all the Mod actions you do and you want credit. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

See! See! Andrea is the one keeping y'all down!

Rise up and rebel!

You're just jealous because I get blamed for all the Mod actions you do and you want credit. :ph34r:

You guys should ban each other.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

So how do we as adults deal with womething like that in real life? I don't go seeking to "ban" someone because they used a word in reference to me...I usually shrug it off as no big deal.
Were I to be arrested for lashing out violently in public...please feel free to call me insane, nut, whacko, psycho, ad infinitum.

So you're right Andrea, I would not be offended...my firends call me much worse to my face. It's usually taken as a term of endearment. We guys are fairly crazy when it comes to harrassing each other you know.

and I won't even begin to call you names here in public like I have in private...only you and I would understand that...someone else may want me banned for calling you such endearing names...:)

*pouts* Should the mascot get personality?!

The mascot will get pom poms:|

I've never in my life had pom poms. Not sure how I feel about that. :P

Well, if you want to denounce your mascot uniform and nominate a replacement, by all means, you may do so.