SpeedRacer

AFF-1 and your ricord

That's not fair. I recon if you can recover it - then it counts as having "kept" it, even if you dropped it at some point.

t

:)
I reckon he was just making some sort of lame joke to cheer me up. You kinda need something to laugh at after 2 hours alone in a tree 22' up with no branches to climb down on. And I think he was relived to see that I was in one piece too.
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

So about this tree.....?:)

The tree was in my way. It is now sawed down as punishment, and all the other trees have taken notice of this. None of them bother me when I land anymore. They keep their distance, because they know that otherwise they will be firewood.
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

I have held on to the ripcord on every jump I've made so far. The only time I lost one was on my last jump and that was because after I stowed it between my chest strap/body, at one point or another, it fell out. Chest strap was a little looser than previous jumps.

Not a hard task for me personally, certainly not as hard as keeping my legs in the correct position.