LisaH

How do you deal with life's events?

ODAAT BABY
I live life like that and I end up with my Sig line:)

OK an elaboration:
Events are just that EVENTS by in large my life is GREAT, when shit happens i deal with it on a case by case basis. But I also look at the big picture, and in the big picture most of these EVENTS are nought more than mild speed humps on the road:)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

ODAAT BABY
I live life like that and I end up with my Sig line:)

OK an elaboration:
Events are just that EVENTS by in large my life is GREAT, when shit happens i deal with it on a case by case basis. But I also look at the big picture, and in the big picture most of these EVENTS are nought more than mild speed humps on the road:)

Just f'n vote. Sheesh. Pick what you do on a case by case basis. :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Pick what you do on a case by case basis. :P

I did vote, I voted other.
I cant pick what i do on a case by case basis, because it differs each time.
What i dont do.
Drink
Drug,
Get agro
Shut down.

What i have done
Luaghed,
cried
yelled
Talked
Walked
Run
Waited
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I tend to hibernate which is probably bad, but I don't really have many close friends to talk to. Not having many close friends probably comes from my tendency to hibernate. Perhaps a vicious circle?

I've met one friend through dz.com that I feel close to and I can see being there for me, and that is reassuring.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Just wondering. :)

you didn't have masturbation as an option, so i voted for both need to be alone and for sex:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I tend to hibernate which is probably bad, but I don't really have many close friends to talk to. Not having many close friends probably comes from my tendency to hibernate. Perhaps a vicious circle?

I've met one friend through dz.com that I feel close to and I can see being there for me, and that is reassuring.

No hibernation allowed. Go do something! :)Like cook for a pretty lady or something.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

you didn't have masturbation as an option, so i voted for both need to be alone and for sex:D

Aren't multiple votes wonderful? :ph34r:

Helps when you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. :ph34r:
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Guess Shari and I should drive out there. ;):ph34r:
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Guess Shari and I should drive out there. ;):ph34r:

Just watch out for the marines... they're weird...:P

I always tell kids when they are 14 or 15 to go to a funeral of someone that they don't know that well. That way, they are a little more prepared for dealing with the emotions when it is someone that they care for.

A good funeral director is a professional who helps you identify and cope with the emotions. After a few, funerals aren't as difficult because you've thought through things before you arrive.

You never really avoid emotions, you can only suppress them. Some people face them in a series of smaller moments, but you can't ever avoid them.

I'm just guessin here but turning to your freinds falls under the other catogory...right?

Blue's

Bill

I left several good options out. :|

You just gotta mix and match till you come up with somethin that picks you up;)

I'm just guessin here but turning to your freinds falls under the other catogory...right?

Blue's

Bill

I left several good options out. :|

You just gotta mix and match till you come up with somethin that picks you up;)

Yea, that's it! :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I punch people who are smaller than me.

I love seeing that happen...

9 times out of 10, the little guy comes back and kicks the big dude's ass:D:P

I once had a friend who had one hell of a hard life. Were talking some really bad stuff happened to him, and it seemed to happen time and time again. When we first met I would have never known, except we ended up becoming great friends. Whenever life handed him a shitty hand he would just throw a big stupid chipped tooth grin right back at the bad stuff. He made it work, and is probably the best example of perserverance I've ever encountered.
Someday Never Comes