DroptheMan04

Matter verse LiquidSky clothing

Liquidsky always have good deal for uniform but expensive, still same thing for Matter. But what's best qualify between them? What's not good between them? Instead read reviews them. Still I couldn't find LiquidSky under Gear jumpsuit on this site. Please tell me, what's best between them.

Liquidsky always have good deal for uniform but expensive, still same thing for Matter. But what's best qualify between them? What's not good between them? Instead read reviews them. Still I couldn't find LiquidSky under Gear jumpsuit on this site. Please tell me, what's best between them.

Whoa. I agreed with this question. Liquidsky seem best to me. But Matter has awesome custom design, Liquidsky still have awesome, but doesn't have custom design program like Matter. I believe both is still awesome. I still like to hear from people who buy from them to compare! :D
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

Both are good. It might come down to where you are - if you are in Europe then Matter are more convenient, I think Liquidsky is a US company?

If you are looking at matter, look at sonic and Boogieman too. I looked at all three and bought a boogieman.
if you are looking at Liquidsky, check out the ouragan suits as well. If money is no object they are fantastic but i think they are very expensive.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Liquidsky still have awesome, but doesn't have custom design program like Matter.

that is 100% not true, although you wouldnt know it because the website is outdated, he is building a new one. liquid sky sports does AWESOME custom design work.

goto www.liquidskysports.com contact them, julio would be more than happy to make a custom suit for you.

Is there a website for Boogie Man? Google turns up a link for DZ Sports, a dealer I like, but no real information on the company or (most importantly) what their suits look like.
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

Liquidsky still have awesome, but doesn't have custom design program like Matter.

that is 100% not true, although you wouldnt know it because the website is outdated, he is building a new one. liquid sky sports does AWESOME custom design work.

goto www.liquidskysports.com contact them, julio would be more than happy to make a custom suit for you.

I am actually running home at lunch today to go pick up my brand new CUSTOM Liquid Sky suit. The design that Julio did for me was fabulous and I cannot wait to see how the suit turned out! B|