Rainbo

I feel like chit...

How else do you think I'm gonna make it to skyfest?

I wanna go to skyfest..will you be my pimp?

Bring me a beer and a sammich and I'll think about it:ph34r::P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

How else do you think I'm gonna make it to skyfest?

I wanna go to skyfest..will you be my pimp?

Bring me a beer and a sammich and I'll think about it:ph34r::P

Don't ask her for a bacon sammich... [:/]

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

That's not me! I'd be bringing my rig:ph34r:

Am I the pilot or a passenger?

Yes

I got nuttin:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Don't ask her for a bacon sammich.

I don't like bacon, but if my man wants bacon, well damnit he shall have bacon!!

butt secks?:o

I can't beleive that your threesome has hijacked my feel sorry for me thread. On top of that you all have turned it into some kind of food orgy thread:o

Maybe I shouldn't be suprised Sunny can do that, but she never did show up to nurse me, and her TaTa's sure look like they were made for nursing:)

Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Maybe I shouldn't be suprised Sunny can do that, but she never did show up to nurse me, and her TaTa's sure look like they were made for nursin

Aww, you say the sweetest things. You have had my tatas in your face before.... unfortunately i had clothes on at the time. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Well I'm back from the immediate care clinic and I managed to let my nasty cold turn into pnuemonia again:S.
No skydiving this weekend

Rainbo
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Well I got a bag full of drugs and we caught it early so I should be ok. I have habit of not taking care of myself and resting when I do get sick and this is usually the outcome every couple of years. I just need to get better before the airshow next weekend. I am taking Alex to work his first show and don't want to blow it for him.
Rainbo