billeisele

Is this Airtwardo

Daaaaaayuuuuum.... :oB|

That is a new low!!! :D

you're just jealous you didn't post it first - [:/]

I'm not sure I would have posted it... who wants to see someone guzzling down their own cascading poop??? B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Actually, when he originally posted the link a different picture came up. There are two pics on the linked site that have nearly identical names - the one originally linked, and the bad one. Based on the "last modified" times for the the two files on the website, it looks like the files were changed or renamed just after his post.

You might pm him to discuss it, but the image that shows up now is definitely not the one that he originally linked to. And no, I don't know the guy.

[IMG] old_guy_withapig.gif 27-May-2007 20:42 166k
[IMG] old_guy_withapig1.gif 27-May-2007 20:39 187k
http://www.unitednothing.net/site_images/Pictures/

actually, you're right... :$

when I posted the clicky, it was a picture of some old dude wearing lingerie and holding a blow-up plastic pig in front of him. I saw all the posts and clicked my clicky... Ya, I had a billyvance post reaction[:/]

but since it did make billyvance jealous, I guess I can say this...

NEENER, NEENER, NEEEEEENEEEER!!!!:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

To the OP:

I don't know who it is, but the guy is obviously prepping to drop a dirty bomb...

Twardo's the one in the middle:P

Edit to add: Found a pic of him from his high school days...:D:D:P

Not even remotely funny -

THIS however is a Highschool photo. I think Twardo is the one holding the fish, but I'm not sure who the guy on his left is. I think one of his buddies is walking toward them. Nice Pic.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So gramps finally woke up from his nap and started posting

Hookers left him tied up, finally chewed through the ropes! :P

Bob and Dave came over again, huh?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

To the OP:

I don't know who it is, but the guy is obviously prepping to drop a dirty bomb...

Not even remotely funny -

THIS however is a Highschool photo. I think Twardo is the one holding the fish, but I'm not sure who the guy on his left is. I think one of his buddies is walking toward them. Nice Pic.

Yup...that's ME! :):$:)

My comment at the time has been quoted ad-nausea....

"Tell 'em not to load up on the bread...we got fish coming...? :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

No idea, but obviously, the address of the image got changed. Either that or her hotness (skymama) changed my clicky with her godly moderator magical powers:P. Once posted, I didn't do anything to it.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

To the OP:

Not even remotely funny

wasn't what I posted... I posted the pic of the guy in lingerie... not the poo thing... It could only be accidental for me to be able to gross out and make billy jealous:|B|

No idea, but obviously, the address of the image got changed. Either that or her hotness (skymama) changed my clicky with her godly moderator magical powers:P. Once posted, I didn't do anything to it.

You were tubgirl'd. I think you can find further info on wikipedia. I've posted about that picture on here too (I first fell for that trick during the Seattle earthquake of 2001, in a CNN.com forum).

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I googled the pic at first... when the pic came up, I went to properties and copied the address, then put into a clicky in my first post on this thread.

after reading the wikipedia entry on it, it sounds like I indeed got tubgirl'd...[:/]