BIGUN

Alcohol - Good | Water - Bad

Scientists have determined that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop. However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine,r rum, whiskey or other liquor because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop, Alcohol = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink alcohol and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Bonfire = Fiction
If the repost police come after me, we'll just tell them I'm too big to spank and too drunk to reason with - fair enough? :D

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Bonfire = Fiction
If the repost police come after me, we'll just tell them I'm too big to spank and too drunk to reason with - fair enough? :D

No arguments here.:|:D

Hey Amazon, BIGUN wants a spanking.:P *runs*
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Hey Amazon, BIGUN wants a spanking.

Hmmm... Just so happens Bigun will be in the Seattle area in July. Wouldn't that make a heckuva picture to put on dropzone.com. Me bent over Amazon's knee with a paddle over her head. Wonder if that would make the dz.com 2008 calendar?

Hey Amazon, BIGUN wants a spanking.

Hmmm... Just so happens Bigun will be in the Seattle area in July. Wouldn't that make a heckuva picture to put on dropzone.com. Me bent over Amazon's knee with a paddle over her head. Wonder if that would make the dz.com 2008 calendar?

Who ever takes the picture will have to stand way back to get you both in frame.:o:ph34r:

Jump an Infinity

You lookin for a spankin too? Cause I'll be in California this year also. :D

Skymama said that Kel is the only one that can have those.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You lookin for a spankin too? Cause I'll be in California this year also. :D

*gulp* Amazon still owes me a couple and now you? I think I'd rather have Skymama with her paddle.:S:ph34r:

If you are in the Bay Area, let me know. A :D will be waiting for you.B|

Jump an Infinity