SuperGirl

are you smart enough for this game?

Aww man, I can't get past the head down and hidden one either. Is it always just one word or can it be phrases? Help!!

think of it as a hint of something but not the word itself... i bet i just made it harder for you..sorry!
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

I almost asked if you meant 10. Sorry.

If the very minor hints someone gave me are right, then 14 is way nuts. Wanna hear the hint?

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Well I've tried quaternary numbers but going nowhere fast so anything would be helpful I think!

A friend emailed me this info. Someone deciphered each group of 4 digits into the letters that represent DNA nucleotide bases, Adenine, Guanine, Cytosine, and Thymine. The groupings of nucleotides are called Codons and code for specific amino acids. The amino acids then form proteins. The protein names might spell out a clue. This stuff is way outta my league.

AAATCA
ATTGAG
AACAGA
ACAAAA

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Someone get me off floor 1....

Maybe once I get TO floor 1. "This is the name of the floor you are on right now"...shoudn't it be ground, or first, or basement, or lobby, or something like that? All I get is 404 errors.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)