cocheese

She forgot the ketchup

Damn, these fries would be so good with some ketchup. Just one packet please. :D

Oh and i found one ketchup packet. But then i thought: "How old is this?:D Best ketchup and fries i ever had.:D

Well come root through my glove box and see what you can find will ya lol
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

Oh believe me, I could have used that money 300 times since then. Think i'm going to put it on my account at the dz this weekend.B| Wonder if the $40 check will still work. :D

I think checks expire after 120 days.

oh and, damn, i really could have used that suga daddy. ;)
I'm the twist that turns your key....

sauce conflict

Wed May 30, 7:03 PM ET
MIAMI - A manager at a fast-food restaurant was shot several times in the arm early Tuesday trying to protect the chili sauce, authorities said.

A man in the Wendy's drive-through argued with an employee because he wanted more of the condiment, police said. The worker told the customer that restaurant policy prohibited a customer from getting more than three packets.

The man insisted on 10, reports said. The employee complied, but police said the customer wanted even more.

The manager came out to speak to the man, said Miami-Dade police spokesman Mary Walter. The customer then shot the manager

There used to be a t-shirt with the picture of the business end of a revolver. The caption below was, "See Miami like a native".

Some people take their condiments very seriously.

The manager got what he had comin'! How you gonna tell me I can't... I mean tell someone they can't have all them sauces?!? shit yo!!!:D:ph34r:B|

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.