nosferatu87

maryland

I left he area a while ago, but I know some folks and some places. First off, I'm sure you found the dzs already, but you're probalby closest to skydive delmarva, where I started out. Good place.

As for local jumpers, most of the ones I knew left the area after I did, but I know S&M is still operating there. Before you go unpack your whips, leather, and zip-ties, that stands for Skydivers and Mentors. I'll let Jim tell you about them, but my advice is to find one and strike up a conversation.

personal note - be advised, for better or for worse, you and Toto are definitely NOT in Texas anymore. On the plus side you can head down to the east end of Main St for a good time, but beware the middies. Also if you like a good road trip, the inner harbour of Baltimore, Canton Sqaure of Baltimore, and Alexandria, VA are fun night time destiinations. DC and the Coast aren't so bad, either. :P

Annapolis is one of those towns with a defined character - if you like it, you love it, and if you don't, well at least it's only one summer. Good luck.

witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Well lookie-see who ain't left the DC area yet. How ya doin, Junior? You still at UMCP? You seen Tink or any of the old bunch lately? I heard the boyscout was still in the area.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*