adventurechick

Update

As of right now it's going to be minimum 6 months before I'm allowed to jump again if the Talus bone doesn't die. If it starts to decay or die I will be on crutches for a long time. Don't worry, I'll still be stopping by the local dz's to see friends and hang out and have you sign my cast.... but jumping and tunnel flying are over for now.....

In the good news department, I've gotten super strong on crutches, great friends have come through in helping out, and I'm picking up new hobbies to do while I'm on crutches. Even bought a car (94 Honda Civic). Things are definitely looking up now that I've figured out how to get around on my crutches. As I find out more information, I'll keep you posted on when I'll be walking or jumping again.

Blue Skies

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

doesnt sound to good, but at least you make something with the time on your hands..

hope you get well really soon and that everything goes alright..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I'm sorry to hear you are going to be out of the sport for so long, especially when it wasn't your fault or even skydiving related. Look at it this way; you'll be able to save a lot of money for when you do come back!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I've got the positive part down now... I have so many hobbies I want to explore and learn right now! Guitar playing, improv comedy, books that karen sent me to read (just started Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), kayaking when the doctor lets me....

so I'm totally rocking it :o)

Thank you everyone for your wishes, thoughts, and phone calls!!!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233