skysprite

Sprite got a puppy!

Was out at the dropzone this weekend for my recurrency jump and this little guy was out there and without a home! Me and my sweety ended up adopting the little guy! Without further ado, meet Boba! He's a blue heeler/australian shepherd mix! Playful little fart too! B| We took him to my soccer game yesterday (where the pix were taken) and he loved that! Took him to the dog park this evening. Yup, he's gonna be a spoiled little punk. ;)B|
~skysprite

How cute! I have a stumpy tail cattle dog, related to heelers (mine's mostly red). She's the sweetest dog on the planet. Her mission in life is to make the world love her, she's extremely eager to keep us happy. They have the best personalities!!

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

I got 2 puppies about 2 weeks ago.
Today i found my dogs had dug a hole underneath the fence. I guess they thought they had finally escaped.... must have been a huge dissapointment to them when they realised they made it into the next door neighbours fully fenced yard:D

I am really happy with these 2, they hardly bark.. I think this has a lot to do with having 2 of them to keep each company. The neighbour did not even know we had puppies until today.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Thanks guys! I'm pretty happy with him! Took him to the vet this morning for a check up and he got his first shot. He was too busy chowing down on a doggy treat to notice the shot. He handled the whole thing well. So we have a schedule for when to take him in again for the rest of his shots and we'll get him snipped when he's between 4 and 6 months old. Don't want little Bobas running around!

By the way for those wondering, yes, Boba is short for Boba Fett! Greg is a total Star Wars fanatic! :S;)

He was so cute at the dog park yesterday! He was the only puppy there and the other dogs there were pretty big dogs. He stayed right at Greg's and my feet most of the time. Occasionally he'd get brave and venture out a few yards to where the other dogs were playing, bark, then high tail it back to our feet as soon as the other dogs noticed him! :D

My family is all allergic to something, so never had a pet growing up. This is my :D puppy! :$B| What a cutie to start with!

~skysprite