LisaH

Look at Walt's cat

WTF? When I was kid we had cats, and for a year had a pet raccoon. The cats hated and/or were scared of the 'coon. Every time it got within 20 feet of them, they would do their impressions of the St Louis Arch.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

WTF? When I was kid we had cats, and for a year had a pet raccoon. The cats hated and/or were scared of the 'coon. Every time it got within 20 feet of them, they would do their impressions of the St Louis Arch.

:D

His cat keeps them in line. She guards her territory.
She likes to mess with them.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

The same here. I have 3-4 cats that spend the night in my fenced-in back yard because they are scared to death of the raccoons.

The raccoons live in the bushy areas around me and hurt the cats pretty bad if the cats wonder in there at night.

The cats don't really like each other that much, but they call a truce for safety.

The same here. I have 3-4 cats that spend the night in my fenced-in back yard because they are scared to death of the raccoons.

The raccoons live in the bushy areas around me and hurt the cats pretty bad if the cats wonder in there at night.

The cats don't really like each other that much, but they call a truce for safety.

Well the funny part was that my raccoon didn't give a damn about the cats, and just ignored them. As prank once, I dropped a cat on top of the raccoon. The cat screeched, bounced off the raccoon, and set a feline land-speed-record getting out of the lawn. The raccoon just shrugged and went about his business as if nothing had happened.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.