SarahC07

Tattoo!

Sorry, I forgot to "make changes" or whatever... it's there now. :$

Nice design, but you need to get someone else to take the pic with you standing up.:)It looks crooked and a little distored like that:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I just looked around until I found stuff that I liked... something that caught my eye. I held onto it for awhile to make sure I really liked it and then BAM today I got it. :)
And yeah, it means something to me. I'm so happy with it.

Good for you! This is my lower back tat, they put it to high up but oh well. :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP.

:P

Let's all all welcome Brandon, Mr Respectful himself
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I hope you never have to get it touched up... :| I just got my skydiver ladybug (same place) touched up on Tuesday, and fuck!! It hurt worse the second time around than it did the first! :S

It's very nice! And, it looks like Zach was a hottie! :$

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

It hurt worse the second time around than it did the first!

My daughter got a tat in January and a new one last month (much to my chagrin). When she got the new one, she got the old one touched up. I asked if she was getting any more and she said no because it hurt too much to touch up the old one and it brought her to tears. YES!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

brings up a good point. I've got one halfway complete, mostly solid colors. Some say it's gonna hurt like hell when the artist starts going over old ink.
True?

Unfortunately, yes. I can't convey to you the pain when I got the one on my ribs touched.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

I disagree. I have an upper right arm sleeve that covers an older and poorly done tatt. It was no problem at all, not any more or less uncomfortable in the cover up area than the rest of the arm. I think it's more that you just kinda forget the discomfort until you have to go back and have it done again. Some body parts in general hurt more than others.

I have one that took 3 hours around my ankle, that fucker HURT. My upper arm was 8 hours and no problem at all.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda