eeneR

Monster under my bed!!!

So this morning as normal dogs wake me up way the hell earlier then I want to be up to go out. I take them out, do some stuff around the house and crawl back into bed. Well something starts bumping my bed. I look to one side, no dog there, check other side, nope no dog there, finally check the foot of the bed. Still nothing. WTF?

I look under the bed and there I find my foster puppy who proceeds to lick the living hell out of my face while i am hanging upside down from the bed :D she had combat crawled all the way across under the bed. Now mind you she stands about 15" at the withers (shoulders) and the bed is maybe 6" of the floor. That was a tight crawl!!!

Course there I am sliding out of the bed onto my head while being attacked my monster puppy...I was laughing so hard I was crying....

:ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I dunno. Seems like there are two kinds of people in the world--those who think getting their face licked by a dog is a wonderful thing and those who can't get past the thought that dogs lick their asses and genitals.

I can't get past thinking about where that tongue has been. Yuk!

Walt

Awwwww! What a sweetie! Any chance this little foster pup could become a permanent family member?

I thought long and hard about it as she is a sweet dog. But my situation is really not all that good for a long term puppy. I had offered to help breed rescue out, they had 4 dogs in shelters on deathrow and needed foster homes ASAP.

Between me working 2nd shift which sucks for a puppy. When Icome home she needs to be quiet cause it is already 11pm. Then add she is bugging the hell out of my two, which is normal but she isn't backing down and that is not good at all. My guys are NOT HAPPY. I have had her almost a month, the husky has pinned her down several times as did I. She doesn't know when to quit. Then add I just dont have the extra finances if something happens to have 3 dogs in the house.

But I did my good in saving her life, now I am helping find her a forever home :)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I dunno. Seems like there are two kinds of people in the world--those who think getting their face licked by a dog is a wonderful thing and those who can't get past the thought that dogs lick their asses and genitals.

I can't get past thinking about where that tongue has been. Yuk!

Walt

Actually a dogs mouth is cleaner then a human...;)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I've heard that, but as far as I know, most people don't lick their asses and most guys don't lick their balls. We probably would if we could, but most of us can't.

Walt

A Dogs mouth also naturally produces penacilen, which is why its mouth is cleaner than that of any person.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

I've heard that, but as far as I know, most people don't lick their asses and most guys don't lick their balls. We probably would if we could, but most of us can't.

Walt

A Dogs mouth also naturally produces penacilen, which is why its mouth is cleaner than that of any person.

I don't know of any dogs that have mold growing in their mouths, sorry.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Walt

Not to mention I am highly allergic to Penicillin, and seeing I am not dead on the floor...and have had one of my dogs who is a licker for YEARS....um doubt that.

Edited to add, however if you get bit by a dog, that is what they will give you ;)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I became a foster-doggie-mom because of your dog getting his B license!...:)
I'll post pics of Mullie (Mulligan) and Niles soon! I have 'monsters' all over the place..in the bed, in the bathroom, waiting for me at the door...LOVE it. :)

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

I look under the bed and there I find my foster puppy who proceeds to lick the living hell out of my face while i am hanging upside down from the bed :D:ph34r:

Are you sure that wasn't turtlespeed:P?
You're as wonderful as a slinkie!! NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Walt

I very well could have wrong information; I'm not beyond error. However, I've heard this over and over from multiple sources throughout the years. I do know from personal experience that cuts heal faster if licked by a dog. therefore they must have something that's anti-bacterial producing in thier mouths.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Dog saliva was once believed to be antiseptic, and some people still believe it has healing properties. Though it can kill some bacteria, dog saliva contains its own exotic bacteria that can cause serious infections, especially in people whose immune systems are weak.

So, it's a mixed bag in that regard...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706