ACMESkydiver

The Weekly GOOD NEWS Thread!

have worked out EVERY SINGLE DAY since I joined the gym. -Not always in the gym due to my 'challenging' children, but I have always worked out at least once a day.

Even if it was at midnight...:S:P

Working out every day actually does more harm than good; the body builds muscle by first tearing that muscle, then rebuilding. If you're constanyly working out all you're doing is wearing down your body and not building muscle. Take it easy; 3-4 days a week is enough for starters.

I didn't say I was working on muscle mass daily...some of those days are treadmill work. ;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

My best friends mom had surgery tuesday to remove a lung. There was a cancerous tumor the size of a softball. All is well now. She even got to keep the upper lobe of her lung and we be out of the hospital much sooner than expected and without a trip to ICU. It's a great week.

Good news, and best wishes on a speedy recovery to your friend's mom.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

have worked out EVERY SINGLE DAY since I joined the gym. -Not always in the gym due to my 'challenging' children, but I have always worked out at least once a day.

Even if it was at midnight...:S:P

Working out every day actually does more harm than good; the body builds muscle by first tearing that muscle, then rebuilding. If you're constanyly working out all you're doing is wearing down your body and not building muscle. Take it easy; 3-4 days a week is enough for starters.

I didn't say I was working on muscle mass daily...some of those days are treadmill work. ;)

Oh sure....shoot my attempt at trying to at least appear smart down why don't ya....

J/K lol :D
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Hey I just won my first ever skydive radio tourney tonight... FUCK YEAH! B|

You can't just get us going and not finish!....what did you win??
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Hey I just won my first ever skydive radio tourney tonight... FUCK YEAH! B|

You can't just get us going and not finish!....what did you win??

$15.00 :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I guess I got several photos of mine published in Parachutist... (ground shots for the Ohio State Universtiy skydiving class) but alas... I haven't seen them yet since my Parachutist hasn't arrived yet... :| at least as of yesterday...

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...