sunshine

Wheely Mouse

So i'm sitting here in the computer library at college and they still have wheely mouses (?mice) on all the puters. Haven't these things been outlawed or something?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

you mean them thingies that have the roller balls on the top and the mouse buttons in the front; you kind of lay your entire palm over them?...I hate them. They're evil! Yes, Evil seems to fit well

edited for grammatical errors.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

you mean them thingys that haave the roller balls on the top and the mouse buttons in the front; you kind of lay your entire palm over them?...I hate them. They're evil! Yes, Evil seems to fit well

I think you're thinking of a trackball... which can be very handy when you have limited space.

I think Sunny's describing an older non-optical mouse, though... am I right, Sunny-one?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

you mean them thingys that haave the roller balls on the top and the mouse buttons in the front; you kind of lay your entire palm over them?...I hate them. They're evil! Yes, Evil seems to fit well

I think you're thinking of a trackball... which can be very handy when you have limited space.

You're right, that is a trackball; and maybe it is handy. BUT...I'm left-handed, and as we all know, this world is anti lefties :o Using a trackball is hellish for me. I have learned to use a regular mouse with my right hand though B|

You're right, that is a trackball; and maybe it is handy. BUT...I'm left-handed, and as we all know, this world is anti lefties :o Using a trackball is hellish for me. I have learned to use a regular mouse with my right hand though B|

Yeah, that's me too... I've had to learn how to do a fair amount of stuff right-handed... computer mouse, shooting, golf, pilot chutes... ;)
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Yeah, that's me too... I've had to learn how to do a fair amount of stuff right-handed... computer mouse, shooting, golf, pilot chutes... ;)

cant you have your container rigged so that the PC is on the left? Although my hands aren't affected by the CP (Cerebral Palsy) I just don't trustmy hand having to reach all the way to my lower back. Our rigger and another jumper told me that I could have a rig rigged in such a way that it'll be a spring-loaded PC, and I could pull at the shoulder. Perfect solution for when I start jumping on my own.

cant you have your container rigged so that the PC is on the left? Although my hands aren't affected by the CP (Cerebral Palsy) I just don't trustmy hand having to reach all the way to my lower back. Our rigger and another jumper told me that I could have a rig rigged in such a way that it'll be a spring-loaded PC, and I could pull at the shoulder. Perfect solution for when I start jumping on my own.

In that respect, it doesn't bother me... about the only things I can't do worth a damn right-handed is write, bat and throw.

I know that our own John Rich jumps a Racer that's rigged for a ripcord and spring-loaded PC. I'd think that your container manufacturer of choice should be able to work with you and find some sort of solution for you...good luck!!
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I think Sunny's describing an older non-optical mouse, though... am I right, Sunny-one?

You are correct sir!!

You have won a sunny hug to be redeemed when we finally meet. (And YES we will meet one day):)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You are correct sir!!

You have won a sunny hug to be redeemed when we finally meet. (And YES we will meet one day):)

:)
Sunny hugs, YAY!!!!

:)
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706