normiss

Wikipedia fans?!?!?!

I don't have time to read everything about it right now, bu is it clearly not the result of time zones, improperly set clock, etc?

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I don't have time to read everything about it right now, bu is it clearly not the result of time zones, improperly set clock, etc?

Normaly I'd agree, but it's a 14-hour difference....Wikipedia would have to be headquatered out in bumfuck Europe somewhere. And even than, I don't think all would add up.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Welcome to Web 2.0, and the 21st Century!!
You ain't seen nothing yet!:S

I like Wikipedia ALOT though....always amazed at what I find on there. Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santos-Dumont or search for Santos-Dumont, a founder of early plane designs.

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

There's an interesting development related to the Chris Benoit family murder/suicide case...

Someone updated Benoit's wikipedia page to announce his wife's death, SEVERAL HOURS (at least 14 hours) before the bodies were found by authorities...

The IP address of the posting appeared to come from Stamford, CT, which is home to the WWE headquarters.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

the problem I have with wiki is the serious lack of accuracy...popularity doesn't mean too much to me to be honest.....I'd rather have facts and accurate history.:S
any shmoe can create an entry and change existing ones....wtf?

Anybody remember the entry for Remster sometime last year? That was funny! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

we had one up about skymama not too long ago actually....at least wiki is entertaining...
I just laugh and get disappointed at the same time when people use it for reference.:S
I've even seen papers submitted with wiki as reference...and thereby graded accordingly;)