GQ_jumper

My evening...pain, injury, broken dreams, and heatbreak :( I need a hug

I aint given you a hug, but a beer when ya get back ok?

I am an ole' School warrior, shoot till out of guns and bullets, stab till out of knives, then bite, claw and kick in the nuts (or ovaries I am equally dirty).

If all that fails that SOB deserves the win (But I am dirty remember and did do some training although not as serious for the "Outside" as you).

The weather and optempo should do well for weight control, or move up a class. You'll find as you get old like me some times it is easier just to give in and say "shit, I guess I need 34's now [OK 36, damn it])

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Dude, I think the meds made you miss her reference.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was gonna let it go. But... I'm glad someone had some awareness...

Well at least I can blame it on the percucet that I didn't catch that one last night;)

I'm out for now, I have to go to the med station and get myself checked out, it's rough they have hot asian medics working there:)

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Dude, I think the meds made you miss her reference.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was gonna let it go. But... I'm glad someone had some awareness...

Well at least I can blame it on the percucet that I didn't catch that one last night;)

I'm out for now, I have to go to the med station and get myself checked out, it's rough they have hot asian medics working there:)

I knew it was just a conspiracy in order for you to get next to the babes.

I stand in admiration of your clever plan.B|:D:D:D

Why is it that when you have a knee injury, the nurses always wanna check out the package?
hmmmmm???:D:D:D

I can understand your obsesive nature to win (same problem here), but as a prior "TEAM" member I say remember them and your role when driving to what YOU want to do and accomplish. They are counting on you while out there.

When poopin and snoopin in the desert heat, why would you ever think dehydrating yourself is a good thing?

Nice job on the first win though

ps....when your back CONUS, I have a lot of hook-ups on the MMA curcuit if your interested PM me and I'll send you their info.
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

It is a plot!

Get your instinctive will to win to the fore front, hurt you, drug you and then tortureyou with hot asian nurses, (your self admitted weekness).

Well enjoy the "punishment!"

Well here's some pics of the punishment I had to endure at the hands of my favorite asian medic, she came over last night to keep me company for a bit after the fights and since we both had the day off today we spent the day at the pool on the airbase and afterwards she got me in touch with her orthopedic doc. Despite my fetish for asians this young lady happens to be one of my best friends(before you all start to wonder what kind of company she gave me last night!), we met a few month ago and have been inseperable over here.

Turns out the knee injury is a sprained LCL, I'll be off the mat for a little while and can't do cardio for a few weeks, I also have a nice black eye and am missing all the skin on my knuckles and the tops of my feet, plus my neck, ears, and jaw are sre as hell, but that just means I had a good night last night!

As soon as I get the pics of the fight I'll get em up, my teammate also has the video of my first fight so I'll see if I can post it on youtube or something and post a link. Thanks to everyone for your well wishes, and to those who pointed out the downside to what I was doing to myself your words of wisdom did not go unnoticed. Unfortunately SF guys only know one way to learn things, and that's the hard way!! Next time I'll be fighting at a more comfortable weight and go in 100%.

take care everyone, I'm off to bed.

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Why is it that when you have a knee injury, the nurses always wanna check out the package?
hmmmmm???:D:D:D

I'm not a nurse...and my guy doesn't need to hurt his knee. I check out his package all the time. B|>:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Then why-for you asking US for hugs?!?!?

Just cause I luv you guys;)

And the thong actually did come out that night, I just didn't post the pics:P Grace caught me off guard with the camera and posted the pics on myspace!! that girl kicks ass;)

--Dwight D. Eisenhower