agent_lead

Falling into the pond @ the ranch

so...this weekend...me and my team were gettin kinda tired...slowed down on the jumping..and decided to get up in the canoe at the edge of the pond and take a little trip around it...as we get out to the middle of the pond i decide im gonna flip the whole canoe over with me and my boy nickkk in it..

so i gather my bluetooth and car keys out of my pockets...and im about to toss them onto the grass...and i realize its kinda windy...these things are kinda light...i better wait till we get a little closer to shore...as soon as i start tossing them he see's me and decides he's close enough to jump ship and hit grass...which he does...

needless to say...i didnt...at that point he was out..there was no reason to go in...so i get up from the back of the canoe which is still a good ways into the pond...i put one foot down and BLAOW! whole goddam thing flips over...im soaked...

so i get out..luckily i had an extra pair of sneakers...i take a shower...change my clothes..and get on a load...

on landing theres a strong crosswind...im kinda coming in on final at a slight diaganal angle...i land right at the foot of the pond...canopy goes over my head...catches wind...drags me right back into that godforsaken pond...

FUCK

luckily i had THREE pairs of sneakers...

oh well...it was fun..

the ranch fourth boogie was excellent..fight night was just complete and total ranch debauchery..as always..

cant wait till next year...going in that pond may turn into tradition at the boogie...

feel free to point and laugh...
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead