CaptainOKaos

Re: GravityJunky

I'll keep him in my prayers. Hope everything goes well.. have a safe trip.
ps- let him know that non-skydiving induced coma's are unacceptable in this sport! ;)

:)Thank You & Yes my sentiments exactly, All these years of skydiving & dodging bullets, & he ends up this way from a short car trip from an airport to a hotel. WTF??:S
I learn 'em right when he wakes up!>:(
You're as wonderful as a slinkie!! NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Bring pictures with you, too. You can check his awareness by the reaction. Here's a nice source :)

And yes, all my best wishes as well.

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Again thank you all so much for the support & thoughts, messages passed on and got him to smile, like nothing else could. Your support means & helps so much.B|:):)Blue Skies To All of You!B|

You're as wonderful as a slinkie!! NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

You're in Tel Aviv, why don't you tell us what happened to this that you posted on the Friday the 8th:

We just received, word back from Kaiden's office, for security reasons we can not yet release the exact room # etc. However, they are arranging additional security & in the time being are making arrangements for temporary general delivery, resources, so that everyone can send notes, cards etc. directly to the hospital staff & security, who will in turn pass them on directly to his room in the Intensive Care Unit.

When you already said in your first post:

I wish to thank all of you at DZ.com, who have sent letters, e-mails & cards, expressing your thoughts, prayers and concerns regarding the accident & GJ's condition. Your words & thoughts mean so much at a time like this. Though he remains in a medically induced coma at this time, his current condition has been up-graded to; critical but stable condition. And we will continue reading your sentiments to him during all visits.

?? So where were all of these 'letters and cards' from DZ.commers being sent to? You posted on Friday, saying that he was injured 3am Thursday -I'm just wondering how all of these DZ.commer's got cards to GravityJunkie in Tel Aviv in less than 24 hours when you're telling us there is no address available to send cards.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Home, email address etc. Did I say or do something to upset you? What the hell is wrong with people? We don't need this, especially at a time like this.

Yes as a matter of fact Three times back & forth already. Is there a problem? I was unaware that in a time of personal crisis such as this that it was necessary for me to; not only stay on top of all the added concerns & responsibilities, I have regarding Kad's accident & condition & my family, not to mention as well as, keep up with my normal life both personal & professional... But I also need to post every detail of every move I make & everytime I wipe my ass, here in the forum? Because some fools are allowing themselves to be influenced, and used as personal expendable pawns, by a psycho-bitch, that's has many many, log in names here, and draws other posters, into her drama, and sets them up to do her dirty deeds? POST ON all that are willing to let her sacrifice YOU for her disturbed mental games. Kad's associates have brought me up to date on all the juicy details of where this all stems from, & how deep it goes, everyone that plays along with her & her games is in for quite a 'surprise'. See a sinking ship, and suddenly feel an uncontrollable desire to jump aboard & go down with it. Jump away Fools, Jump away. (Note a parachute is not going to save anyone from this kind of fall)

Clay, or Kad or what ever your name is... I along with the entire community would like to see some evidence of this accident. In fact, we'd like to have some proof that you are who you say you are in the first place. Your profile says that you are from NorCal but no one there seems to know you and we are smart enough to know that you are not posting from there anyways. Lots of members of the community have approached us asking for details since things don't seem to add up in their minds.

If you post some proof this will go a long ways to prove to the community that they are justified in giving you their time and energy through prayers and vibes. I would be happy if you could provide a reference of just a single member of this community that knows you in person and is willing to vouch for you.

If you want to continue this act with out identifying who you are, you will soon find yourself no longer welcome in this community.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com