greybeard

Death is overated. Who has been there and back?

Nope, I was gone, total flat line, shocking my heart is how they got me back. I have came very close to passing during the birth of both of my children. My body simply can not handle the stress or anesthesia.
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

yeah except he walks with a limp from all the medals on one side.

Strange when a full grown man has to come to terms with wearing so many fucking ribbons.

I see friends in dress uniform rarely, but a few look fucking embarrassed at all the ribbons and hash marks.(the guys who have been nowhere and done nothing)

I think they long for the days of being a nobody.

haha no shit right, i been in four years and i built up four rows of three with a few oak clusters here and there think i got a numeral 4 on my . 1 oak leaf on my purple heart. and 4 on my ARCOM. 4 hashmarks
and 1 service stripes and a CMB, fuck pouges!!!!!
Fly it like you stole it

If I am reincarnated:

I want to live my next life backwards!

You start out dead and get that out of the way right off the bat.

Then, you wake up in a nursing home feeling better every day.

When you are kicked out of the home for being too healthy, you spend several years enjoying your retirement and collecting benefit checks.

When you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.

You work 40 years or so, getting younger every day until pretty soon you're too young to work.

So then, you go to high school: play sports, date, drink, and party.

As you get even younger, you become a kid again.

You go to elementary school, play, and have no responsibilities.

In a few years, you become a baby and everyone runs themselves ragged keeping you happy.

You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, spa-like conditions: central heating, room service on tap.

Until finally...You finish off as an orgasm.

I rest my case.
How high are we going? Oh about 9000. Oh Mr. Pilot! How high are we going? Oh about 12000! That's the ticket!

Forgot the part where you suck on boobies for your last few years...

But, it's your mother's boobies.[:/] And that's after several years of sucking boobies other than your mother's.:P

Chris

When I was 16 I accidentally shot my best friend with a 22. He was clinically dead for 5 to 10 minutes upon arrival at the emergency room. They shocked his heart and got him back. Four surgeries, pneumonia, and two and a half mo. in the hospital.(two in intensive care) he recovered. When I asked him about afterlife he told me he remembers nothing. He said "I was just fucking dead."
On the other hand I recently had a friend in cardiac arrest on the table during surgery and swears that his mother and grandmother came to him and told him it wasn't his time and that he had to go back and finish the job. He is now a born again Christian. 180 degees different than before. Who really knows?

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

Fer sure, fer sure. Careless teens and unloaded guns kill people. I cringe everytime I hear about an accidental shooting. I'm 47 now and remember the incident like it was yestereday. I imagine it will be with me for the rest of my life.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

Fer sure, fer sure. Careless teens and unloaded guns kill people. I cringe everytime I hear about an accidental shooting. I'm 47 now and remember the incident like it was yestereday. I imagine it will be with me for the rest of my life.

Check this kid out...

www.liveleak.com/view?i=5df_1182147708
How high are we going? Oh about 9000. Oh Mr. Pilot! How high are we going? Oh about 12000! That's the ticket!

I bled out in '78. Auto accident. Police photos show the baggie zippered up. Last tech at the morg, decerned a pulse two hours after shippment. Upstairs to the table, and here I am, 29 years later, breathing and copulating like a regular guy.

Sorry, no bright lite! Just gone, then back.

Any other stories?

Yeah - like you said - no light - just back.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I bled out in '78. Auto accident. Police photos show the baggie zippered up. Last tech at the morg, decerned a pulse two hours after shippment. Upstairs to the table, and here I am, 29 years later, breathing and copulating like a regular guy.

Shit. You should play the lottery
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

When I was 16 I accidentally shot my best friend with a 22. He was clinically dead for 5 to 10 minutes upon arrival at the emergency room. They shocked his heart and got him back. Four surgeries, pneumonia, and two and a half mo. in the hospital.(two in intensive care) he recovered.

I guess you owe the guy some beers
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Shit. You should play the lottery

i think that was all the luck played out already..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I don't know where else this belongs, but just wondering if everyone knew it's not a good idea to take off in an ultralight with 33 seconds of fuel onboard.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc6_1182780694

Its actually perfectly safe as long as your flight plan is 30-32 seconds!! :P
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I don't know where else this belongs, but just wondering if everyone knew it's not a good idea to take off in an ultralight with 33 seconds of fuel onboard.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc6_1182780694

maybe the applicants for darwin award? the "things you'll do once"-thread? :P:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

A buddy of mine was dead for 7 minutes on tuesday, I saw him yesterday, he's in great spirits! When he opened his eyes in the ambulance the paramedic who brought him back said "you got 8 left." :D He doesn't remember anything.
~J

"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"