waltappel

I finally met airtwardo today...

Where did THIS come from?! :ph34r:

Some guy from outta state who came to Texas thinking that *everyone* here wears a cowboy hat.:D:D:D

Walt

WANNABE Texans! ;)

Ya, but it made great for getting picked out of a crowd... "Hey you in the black cowboy hat!":D

That had to be the best loud speaker announcement ever at a boogie...this month! :D:D:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Where did THIS come from?! :ph34r:

Some guy from outta state who came to Texas thinking that *everyone* here wears a cowboy hat.:D:D:D

Walt

WANNABE Texans! ;)

Ya, but it made great for getting picked out of a crowd... "Hey you in the black cowboy hat!":D

That had to be the best loud speaker announcement ever at a boogie...this month! :D:D:D

If that doesn't get you known at a boogie, I don't know what will. I looked at the booth, everyone else was lookin' at me:D

First thoughts... "Who? Me?"

Second thoughts... "Damn it... you just called me out.":D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Jim...Walt....how have you two fellers not met before now? I met you both last year at Skyfest, within fifteen minutes of each other!

The week before the boogie I posted on here asking any dz.comers that saw an ole fat dewd with a ponytail and tye dye on, to introduce themselves.
The folks I was there with were all up on a load, and I was just standing around with my thumbs up my butt when I hear someone say "hey Steve'wuz up?" turned around and figured it had to be the infamous Twardo..and it wuz!! I've said before on here, I was touched and very appreciative that Jim took time out of a busy jump day to sit down and jaw with an ole ground bound dude such as myself. And when he overheard me talking to one of the SkyFest staff and being told they were out of the largest size of t-shirts, he went to his gear bag and swapped me the one he had. Twardo's not big enough to need the largest t-shirt....I think he was taking it home to make a tent for his boys!:D
On my way out to the car to put the t-shirt away, another voice behind me says "hey, do you post on dz.com?" Turned around and it was the Walt-miester.
We got to talk for a few minutes, and just like Jim did, Walt introduced me to some other well known.com'ers. It was so cool to meet folks who were responsible for some of the most butt clinching scary, and side splittingly funny stories I've ever read.
Would have loved to have been there today, was prolly like watching Will Rogers and
Lenny Bruce meet up:)

Jim...Walt....how have you two fellers not met before now? I met you both last year at Skyfest, within fifteen minutes of each other!

The week before the boogie I posted on here asking any dz.comers that saw an ole fat dewd with a ponytail and tye dye on, to introduce themselves.
The folks I was there with were all up on a load, and I was just standing around with my thumbs up my butt when I hear someone say "hey Steve'wuz up?" turned around and figured it had to be the infamous Twardo..and it wuz!! I've said before on here, I was touched and very appreciative that Jim took time out of a busy jump day to sit down and jaw with an ole ground bound dude such as myself. And when he overheard me talking to one of the SkyFest staff and being told they were out of the largest size of t-shirts, he went to his gear bag and swapped me the one he had. Twardo's not big enough to need the largest t-shirt....I think he was taking it home to make a tent for his boys!:D
On my way out to the car to put the t-shirt away, another voice behind me says "hey, do you post on dz.com?" Turned around and it was the Walt-miester.
We got to talk for a few minutes, and just like Jim did, Walt introduced me to some other well known.com'ers. It was so cool to meet folks who were responsible for some of the most butt clinching scary, and side splittingly funny stories I've ever read.
Would have loved to have been there today, was prolly like watching Will Rogers and
Lenny Bruce meet up:)

They met prior to this year's skyfest... it's an old thread that got bumped because, damn it! what the hell happened to Elmo?!?
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

[They met prior to this year's skyfest... it's an old thread that got bumped because, damn it! what the hell happened to Elmo?!?

Awwwww Sheeeeeeit Gonzo.
I've laughed so many times at people on here responding to a 2-3 year old post......crack!
Now I gotta laugh at my own dumb @$$.:$
(back to lurking)

[They met prior to this year's skyfest... it's an old thread that got bumped because, damn it! what the hell happened to Elmo?!?

Awwwww Sheeeeeeit Gonzo.
I've laughed so many times at people on here responding to a 2-3 year old post......crack!
Now I gotta laugh at my own dumb @$$.:$
(back to lurking)

Judging by the way you say shit, I'd guess you're from texas...:D:P

[how do you break down the word "assume" again?:P:D

:D
With my track record this evening, is it safe to "assume" it would be best that I go back to playing solitaire and leave this to folks who dont get caught yappin back at year and a half old conversations?

Saaay, this is slightly off topic....but my next post will be my 100th on here....in true skydive fashion, am I sposed to post nekkid?
(just in case, I'd better grab a laptop an head out to the front yard)

[how do you break down the word "assume" again?:P:D

:D
With my track record this evening, is it safe to "assume" it would be best that I go back to playing solitaire and leave this to folks who dont get caught yappin back at year and a half old conversations?

Saaay, this is slightly off topic....but my next post will be my 100th on here....in true skydive fashion, am I sposed to post nekkid?
(just in case, I'd better grab a laptop an head out to the front yard)

Just as long as you're not my next door neighbor, you can post wearing whatever you want:D

Apparently my neighbors neither understand nor appreciate skydive tradition[:/] ...so I decided to come back inside and fire up another age old
jump tradition, I got pied. well....actually I just ate some pie. I like pie!:)Nekkid pie eatin...saves money on napkins!:P

...so I decided to come back inside and fire up another age old jump tradition.

Had a safety meeting...all by yer lonesome?! ;)

isn't it past your bedtime?:P I thought the old folks home had a curfew:ph34r:

Listen up Skippy, I was up every night with the big boys LONG after your barely conscious ass was wet dreaming about fat Navy boys! :P

And had two jumps in the next day before you ever rolled outta the rack! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Listen up Skippy, I was up every night with the big boys LONG after your barely conscious ass was wet dreaming about fat Navy boys! :P

And had two jumps in the next day before you ever rolled outta the rack! :ph34r:

Awww, you called me skippy:$

Fat navy dudes? I thought they were chics with short haircuts... > Where's mnealtx's mental bleach when you need it???:D But hey, I had other activities to take care of. At least I stayed and finished my beer, which is more than I can say for a lot of the crowd. Most of em booked out early to get away from the skeeters and you:ph34r:

I'm still trying to figure out how you didn't manage to break a hip:ph34r::P

I woulda been there earlier, but I was packing:D:P

And it wasn't his canopy or his suitcase.... :o

Was it his NOSE?! :P

There are some things that are better left unsaid... But, I can assure you, it wasn't his nose either. ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

There are some things that are better left unsaid... But, I can assure you, it wasn't his nose either. ;)

His Butt?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

His Butt?

As I said previously... There are some things that are better left unsaid...

But NO... It wasn't his butt either... :S

BOYS!! :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

...was prolly like watching Will Rogers and Lenny Bruce meet up.

Yeah but...which is WHO?! ;)

Who's on first , I think which is in center....:)
I purposely left them unlabelled. Figured it would be fodder for a whole nuther discussion. You know, with
Walt weighing in with stuff like...."no, "I" should be Lenny Bruce cause he could beat Will Rogers ass in tub turd'n"

Then you could counter with well, there was the time I dug one outta the bathtub so big that we put a jump suit and rig on it, and it made the 4th of July demo with us! So "I" should be Lenny..."

And so forth....:P