xlh883

Hard case for rig

I am picking up my (possibly first, does this avoid paying beer? ;))new rig this weekend. I have seen people using hard cases and I would like to get one. Is this a special case or jsut an ordinary plastic box with closing latches?

Very nice and professional looking!

I have seen pelican cases before when scuba diving but forgot about them.

Ah, it has been so long since I have been wet. This desert crap sucks and keep me away from one of my favorite hobbies.

Thanks for the info guys! I will have to get one of those.

David

Beer, beer, hmm, what is beer? hmmmm

Oh yea, I know what that is! lol

Seems I will have to get some of that stuff when I actually get my hands on the rig. A little too early yet. Its 150 miles away and still in the rigger's loft.

David

I am thinking the case would pay for itself between the security and protecting the rig from the environment.

It will protect your rig from the elements but as for security I don't think so. They will just be able to steal everything in on neat package.:P
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I am thinking the case would pay for itself between the security and protecting the rig from the environment.

It will protect your rig from the elements but as for security I don't think so. They will just be able to steal everything in on neat package.:P

Not if you chained your pet Pit-Bull or Rotweiller to it while at the DZ... :P

No dogs or kids allowed on the DZ.:)

No dogs or kids allowed on the DZ.:)

Okay, claymors then... :P

And what DZ is it that doesn't allow kids or dogs on the zone??? I'd like to jump there!!! ARGH! I can't stand it when folks bring their kids and dogs out and let them run around like its a playground!!! >:(

And what DZ is it that doesn't allow kids or dogs on the zone???

It used to be all of them. But then skydiving went from being a sport to a recreation. Next they will have valet parking, serve Perrier between loads and day care for the kiddies.B|

And what DZ is it that doesn't allow kids or dogs on the zone???

It used to be all of them. But then skydiving went from being a sport to a recreation. Next they will have valet parking, serve Perrier between loads and day care for the kiddies.B|

Yeah, its a bummer, the only time you see "boobies" anymore on the DZ is when some gal is breast feeding... :S