Taylor610

Birmingham AL???

I'll be in Birmingham tomorrow and tomorrow night (Tue). Any ideas as to a good place to eat or something to do??:)

Wally! Are you driving through or flying in??? Depending on where in Birmingham you'll be, there's some good choices in the Five Points South area and at The Summit. PM me for more info... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dude...I don't know how it can be any hotter than it is here, but I trust you...

Driving in tomorrow. It is only 6 hours and I started to fly but it it a pain in the ass to drive to Charleston, fly to Charlotte, hop to Birmingham...rent a car, hell that will take the same amount of time and cost $600. I'll just drive.

Billy...I pmd my cell number call me and I'll sign to you! Probably roll in on 20 so maybe we can hook up in R-side!:);)

Shoot you the details in the morning!;)

It was great seeing you again after 10 long years since you hosted the first Harvest Moon Boogie! :)
Glad you liked the Cafe Avanti's restaurant in Pell City! It really is a gem in a county that has pretty much nothing but fast food, country or catfish joints! :P

I still can't believe little Sami took to you without a shred of shyness. Imagine that, a total stranger to her! I'm so never taking her to the DZ! :D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban