cocheese

junk food run

Damn it!...I can't eat sweets :(.....or, I should say I shouldn't :$ I'm at much higher risk for cancer because of my dad...and well, sugar doesn't help. Of course, all this doesn't mean that I can stop eating sweets-I can't; I'm flat-out addicted :$ The fact that I have a ridiculously fast metabolism doesn't help either

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Lol...i do this ALL of the time! :D Thankfully, I have a quick metabolism, but I love eating either sweets (cake, cookies, icea cream, candy) or salty treats (chips). Mmmmm...

ACK I can't stand sweets. None of the above. Give me a jar of olives or pickles instead. :P:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Lmao...I couldn't eat junk food as a child, which is probably why I crave it as an adult. Although I go through phases when I am disgusted by it, and I have to eat healthy food. I go back and forth. One thing that sucks is that I am addicted to COKE, although it's not the best thing for me. Water is my only go-to drink. I need to drink a certain amount every day, or I feel awful.

Speaking of healthy food cravings, I actually do LOVE fruit, above all. Unfortunately, I can't eat most fruit (health reasons) and certainly not fruit juices or smoothies. [:/] I feel RALFFERS pain! The odd thing is that much of the "junk food" out there doesn't give my body problems, that some natural foods do. I find that very, very, very odd...:S Oh, and olives and pickles are yummy, but my body doesn't tolerate them too much.