LisaH

Anyone in the San Fran/Oakland area

# Today: Areas of dense morning fog. A mix of clouds and sun this morning with more sunshine this afternoon. High 82F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
# Tonight: A few passing clouds, otherwise generally clear. Low around 60F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
# Tomorrow: Partly cloudy skies early will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 82F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.

B|

I'm helping someone pack for the Raiders game.

Be ready for anything from 60 degrees in the fog to 90 degrees in the sun - ie shorts, shirt, pants, and a jacket/sweatshirt.

And a 49er's hat. :ph34r:

I meant to edit and change it to Rams game. :P;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I need to get used to the weather out that way. Got a job at the Ontario airport and am looking for a place out there. Maybe I'll see you at Elsinaore ;)

Look North of Ontario. Rancho Cucamonga or Alta Loma. Much cooler. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Wow. Thanks... I need all the help I can get as far as were the good areas are and nice apartments. I got a little advice from Tagle that a Elsinore jumper when he is not jumping all over the world. PM me with any advice and I will give you regular email.
Thanks and blue skies

I'm helping someone pack for the Raiders game.

Be ready for anything from 60 degrees in the fog to 90 degrees in the sun - ie shorts, shirt, pants, and a jacket/sweatshirt.

And a 49er's hat. :ph34r:

That is so true! I think the coldest I've ever felt is at a SF Giants game. It usually starts out sunny and warm but, then the fog rolls in and by the end of the night we are wearing our ski jackets, have a pile of blankets over us and are still freezing!
Fly like a girl