BillyVance

Being sick sucks

All week I've been sick as a dog. Wife brought some kind of bug home and gave it to me and the little girl. Knocked my ass down for 3 days and I have been slowly recovering. But damn, the meds I was given gave me insomnia. I was up until 2 or 3 am Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Finally last night my wife let me have one of her Ambien pills and I slept like a baby for 11 hours. :)
The thing that drives me nuts is this stupid ass post-nasal-drip. You know, that phlegm shit in your nose that drains down the back of your throat? You're constantly trying to cough it out.

Goddamn... give me a damn suction tube so I can vacuum that shit out so I can take a picture of it and hang it up on my wall!!!! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ditto...I've been sick all week too:(. What did they give you? The doc prescribed Pseudovent for me, which makes me a little insomniatic, but its helped me stay awake through the work day and the 2 tylnol PM's I take at night more than enough compesate for the alertness.

When I'm sick I always feel guilty that I take feeling well for granted.

Me too![:/] But on the upside you guys have more time to play that silly game they are talking about in the other thread!! Rule the Seas!!!:ph34r: I actually do have a vacum cleaner that WILL suck a golf ball thru a garden hose Billy, if you want to borrow it. It does other things too.;):$:ph34r: Seriously.

Bobbi

A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Ditto...I've been sick all week too:(. What did they give you? The doc prescribed Pseudovent for me, which makes me a little insomniatic, but its helped me stay awake through the work day and the 2 tylnol PM's I take at night more than enough compesate for the alertness.

When I'm sick I always feel guilty that I take feeling well for granted.

I was given Levaquin. It's okay though, this is the first time I've been sick in more than 2 years.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Me too![:/] But on the upside you guys have more time to play that silly game they are talking about in the other thread!! Rule the Seas!!!:ph34r: I actually do have a vacum cleaner that WILL suck a golf ball thru a garden hose Billy, if you want to borrow it. It does other things too.;):$:ph34r: Seriously.

Bobbi

hmmmm :ph34r:
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Buy dat dere mucinex.....

There's like 4 different mucinex's, but one of them's pretty good for that shit, I hate that feeling.

be careful with that stuff - it works SUPER well as a decongestant, however all of that crap goes right into your stomach and just sits there - made me sick as a dog - could be differnt for you - but if you want a decongestant thats the super duper stuff that gets it all out - just not the preferrable way
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Goddamn... give me a damn suction tube so I can vacuum that shit out so I can take a picture of it and hang it up on my wall!!!! :P

Your wall my ass. You're gonna post it here, aren't you?
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken manure.

Your wall my ass. You're gonna post it here, aren't you?

You got me. :D:D:D

Fuck it, I just popped in another Ambien tablet so I could really get to sleep, but not before playing a game of poker. After about 15 minutes into the game, I'm having a hard time concentrating. I dunno, it felt like watching someone else's game and not mine. It was so weird.... hooo hummmm least I made it to the bubble before I was gone....

Time to go beddy byeeee............ weeeeeeeeee:)

All week I've been sick as a dog. Wife brought some kind of bug home and gave it to me and the little girl. Knocked my ass down for 3 days and I have been slowly recovering. But damn, the meds I was given gave me insomnia. I was up until 2 or 3 am Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Finally last night my wife let me have one of her Ambien pills and I slept like a baby for 11 hours. :)
The thing that drives me nuts is this stupid ass post-nasal-drip. You know, that phlegm shit in your nose that drains down the back of your throat? You're constantly trying to cough it out.

I apologize in advance if this is gross..but my dentist does this for me. It is a huge relief to clear out my congestion in my lungs so I can breathe. If he didn't do it, it would be recycled or just sit there, and take much longer to recoup like what you are dealing with. I feel your pain[:/]

I take Lunesta per diem and it seems to work nicely with a deep sleep for approx 7 hrs. After that, I'm awake and feel refreshed.