ChasingBlueSky

New Movie: Shooting Guns while jumping

Looks like an over the top movie, might have to see it because Clive Owen tends to do great movies.

Anyhow, you can catch him shooting guns while skydiving against a really bad blue screen in the trailer

Movie site:

http://www.shootemupmovie.com/

Red Band (Not rated) trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id31hznWT-s

What, you haven't seen this before? Ever seen a true TX SCR attempt?

Well, basically it involves weighted tennis balls (space balls) and a shot gun. To get your SCS you have to exit, let the formation build, the maggot lets go of the spaceball and you have to shoot the spaceball before you dock.

I can't believe you haven't seen this before, this is like every other weekend at DZs in TX.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Hell, that's great stuff. I think I'll carry my Sig 229 on my next tandem, see if the passenger even notices me firing off a couple of rounds.:)
Seriously, though, what was the 2nd amendment quote all about in the trailer? I hope this is not another Hollywood hypocritical ultraviolent anti-gun film.

What, you haven't seen this before? Ever seen a true TX SCR attempt?

Well, basically it involves weighted tennis balls (space balls) and a shot gun. To get your SCS you have to exit, let the formation build, the maggot lets go of the spaceball and you have to shoot the spaceball before you dock.

I can't believe you haven't seen this before, this is like every other weekend at DZs in TX.

Hey dave, we finally pulled it off out of a couple cessna's too.:D;) Damn maggot kept getting scared and letting go of the ball on exit.:P

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Considering the quality of the cast, I'm guessing this is going to be a tongue-in-cheek, deliberately over the top action flick. It might be worth watching.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.