countzero

will Coture keep his belt tonight?

I didnt answer the gsp Question because I thought that was NEXT PPV UFC.

I really don't think Kozcheck is all that. I am actually surprised to see GSP fight him. I know they are the same weight class but I don't think they are in the same league.
My photos

My Videos

I think Randy will lose to Gonzaga.

I think GSP wil beat Koscheck...GSP will be on a mission and as much as Koz has improved I don't think he will handle GSP.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

So GSP and Couture both won. I just wish that Gonzaga's nose hadn't been broken. It would have been a better test of Couture's abilities (and Gonzaga's) that way. But both fights were entertaining.

I'm also happy that Cote won. I loved him on the Ultimate Fighter show. Every time I see him I have to sing "Coteeeeee, Cote Cote Cote!"

-Caroline

did you see Roger Heurta beat the life out of his opponent? (whose name escapes me at the moment.)

That guy was ready to go give up in the second round. I bet he is still sleeping soundly after last night.
Y'know that feeling when you just can't take another step.You've been awake for so long and gravity is stronger than you? The guy seemed to feel that way after 7 minutes of fighting.

Couture took a few kicks to the head that may have long term effects .LOL
Like, When he gets a few days behind him he may not remember how scary those kicks looked to us viewers. Who were safely eating dinner and sitting on the couch. I thought he was gonna fall a few times.
My photos

My Videos