McBeth

Woot off

awww Poor Captain Cockman was DENIED!!!

Can we go ahead and use the term Cock blocked?

Me thinks dave is not gonna lose this nickname for a looooooong time. :D

mmm.....Dave, You could really be in trouble at the DZ this year:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

ahhh....Dave, I found your weakness, I may be able to bribe you out at the DZ for sure now...I can see it now: promises of wine, back massages and new socks dancing in your head!:o:):)

You shall go far young grasshopper! ;)

Blues,
Dave

I may be a young grasshopper, but at least I am flexible and willing to learn:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

yeah...gotta love the woot descriptions though...

Everyone loves traditional Irish cooking. Sauerkraut, pierogis, borscht, matzo ball soup, the kind of traditional food that takes you back to the days when King Arthur and the Seven Samurai fought against the Kaiser. Well, now there’s a way to enjoy that taste at home, with the Ultrex 7-Piece Deep Fryer Taco Shell Set. Make your own taco shells and bowls with ease, the same way Daniel Boone taught the chinese to make spaghetti. Within minutes you and your dinner guests will be enjoying the rich tuna flavor of tiramisu fresh from the frying pan, and clean up will be a breeze! Stop eating cold tortilla dough with your chopsticks and let the Ultrex 7-Piece Deep Fryer Taco Shell Set teach you what delicious really means!