tonyhathaway

Spare couch for a night anyone??

Anyone out there have a couch I could rent for a night on my way to las vegas?? Save me money on hotels. I'm leaving florida on SUNDAY the 9th, driving for I'm guessing for 4 days. I'll be going across I-10, then to Dallas, then up to I-20 and across. Anyone close to the interstate?? EMAIL me if anyone has anything available. Thanks very much......:)-Tony
[email protected]
My O.C.D. has me chasing a dream my A.D.D. won't let me catch.

Anyone close to the interstate?? -Tony

Well... my house is 3 miles off I-20, in ALABAMA, so it's not exactly on your way over, but if it was, you would be welcome.

There's plenty of skydivers in the Mobile area if that is close to the end of your first day driving. I'm sure somebody's bound to pipe in... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You'd be more than welcome at my place for a night, which is off of IH-35 (about 1.5 hours north of I-10, 3ish hours south of Dallas). But, if you decide you want to stay, I will say I have two inside dogs and an inside cat, so if you have allergies... I suggest you find somewhere else to stay... :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself