skyditch1

NEW MUFF WEBSITE

DOES ANYONE have Johnnys son slashes number,
he will have the old plaques.. PM ME

it would be better with one of Johnnys plaques..

BESIDES i might still be able to impress the hotties with one of my 10 OR 40 WAY AWARD PLAQUES,,,
THATS RITE I SCORED WOOD BACK IN THE DAY!!!

Justin mb 66

I work real close to where Johnny's wife lives, I could maybe go by sometime, if its thought to be appropriate....:)

Dont tell him to stop licking your face, it keeps his fucking beer stained tongue off my face.

Fuck i was packing and he came out in a towel and started lifting it up to show me some old man leg.

:S:D

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Dont tell him to stop licking your face, it keeps his fucking beer stained tongue off my face.

Fuck i was packing and he came out in a towel and started lifting it up to show me some old man leg.

:S:D

andy what happens at the farm,STAYS AT THE FARM
WAKE UP TANDEMGUY !THERES A DUI CHECKPOINT UP AHEAD

fucking hell justin Get a job. A real muff bro will do a 2 way at 1200ft what is this shit with a 3 way from 2500 ft? How many points did you turn
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

fucking hell justin Get a job. A real muff bro will do a 2 way at 1200ft what is this shit with a 3 way from 2500 ft? How many points did you turn

Several points but nothing like head down in your burble,,,
currently looking for job, how bout a reference

Sure, if you need one. I have lied for many a friend. :D Come to tallahassee, i need help
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Sure, if you need one. I have lied for many a friend. :D Come to tallahassee, i need help

You lie NEVER EVER, hey got any speeding tickets latley???

Job: You lie. :D

Ask Lee for a job, i need an on the job drinking buddy. I think we could lose him every client within the week :S:D

Are you working as a grass mower/beer drinker??

I think we could loose a feww clients for him,throw up on the front lawn crap on the back lawn, hit on the hot moms

thats a job I can handle

MUFF PARTY OCT 12/13/14 THE FARM

Get with Normiss (posts here) he can tell ya how to get in touch with Janine, I dont think she posts here.... they would be the best ones to know whats left in the Muff trailer... I think plaques would be great... ANYTHING to keep Johnny's memory alive. He might not have started the Muff brothers, but HE WAS the Muff Brothers.... :)

SENDpis& STUFF TO [email protected]