turtlespeed

Everyone should give Billy Vance . . .

fuck you turtle

:D:D:D

But hey, if anyone wants to give me their old cell phones as a gift, I'll be glad to give it the ol' sledgehammer treatment, videotaped for a fee. :D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I thought I was going to read... a Lap Dance!

so disappointed:S
:P

Fuck that - I want the lap dance!

But I'd get one for Billy too . . . if there was more than one dancer.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

. . . their old cell phones as a gift - just to fuck with him.:D:D

If you really want to fuck with thedeaf bastard. Send him batteries for his hearing aid. Obviously, dead batteries
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

If you really want to fuck with thedeaf bastard. Send him batteries for his hearing aid. Obviously, dead batteries

Or exploding ones -

How would he know?:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Jump tickets.

The little lady will get to use them about 18 years from now...he won't.

I bet he goes to the belly boogie at the Farm.:ph34r:

If you really want to fuck with thedeaf bastard. Send him batteries for his hearing aid.

Make them size 675, beeyotch! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I thought you were gonna say "give him a talking to...":P:D

suprisingly enough, you can have a conversation with him..He reads better lips than most americans. The only thing he doesnt understand really is how to play poker

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

suprisingly enough, you can have a conversation with him..He reads better lips than most americans. The only thing he doesnt understand really is how to play poker

I've gotta learn how to become a ventrilloquist (Spelling?)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Do I know you? :D:D:P

Nope:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I want the lap dance!

But I'd get one for Billy too . . . if there was more than one dancer.:ph34r:

Since I'm such a nice guy, I'll get a lap dance tonight in each of your names.

Video - your phone has it - turn it on.:ph34r::ph34r:

And I have more than doubled my latest deposit. $50 is now $105. Mostly $3 turbo games. :P I suck at the Skydive Radio games though. 1 win and 2 thirds...

send me 6 bucks i need it i am sure you are in debt to me..lol

I paid you off already, but sure I will send you 6 bucks, you pay me back after you win something. ;) What was the interest rate you charged me, 30%? :ph34r:

I paid you off already, but sure I will send you 6 bucks, you pay me back after you win something. ;) What was the interest rate you charged me, 30%? :ph34r:

25 i believe

25 i believe

You need it for the skydive radio game tomorrow? I'll get it to you before then for sure.

25 i believe

You need it for the skydive radio game tomorrow? I'll get it to you before then for sure.

cheers billy

25 i believe

damn, remind me never to borrow from Lee :D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

25 i believe

cheers billy

You're welcome. Been on a good run lately, a 1st, 2nd and 1st in the last three games and suddenly I'm up $30. B|