squirrel

I got to fly next to an AN-2

so I show up at the Hesperia airshow this morning at 5:30 am and look what I go to set up next too...an AN-2! My trike is just behind the AN-2. This one is based in Upland, Ca...not licensed for skydivers in the US...bummer. anyway, good little airshow, the "Just in Time" skydivers did a great demo in the morning, and the "Green Beret" jumpers did a great demo as well. jumpers are under canopy in the 3919.jpg.

so I show up at the Hesperia airshow this morning at 5:30 am and look what I go to set up next too...an AN-2! My trike is just behind the AN-2. This one is based in Upland, Ca...not licensed for skydivers in the US...bummer. anyway, good little airshow, the "Just in Time" skydivers did a great demo in the morning, and the "Green Beret" jumpers did a great demo as well. jumpers are under canopy in the 3919.jpg.

They don't have to be licensed for jumpers. You just have to set up an "exhibition jumpers club", issue uniforms (t-shirts with a logo), and you are set to go. 'Least that was the way it worked in the past. And you don't even have to wear the uniform to jump! ;)

Peace,
-Jeff.
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving