jtval

ufc 76 (22sep 07)

These events are getting too close to keep up with.
Once the pride fighters have been "assumed" I think we'll get back to a ppv event once every 6 weeks.(i hope)

DISCLAIMER: I believe this event it LIVE so no need to worry about spoiling the outcome of the fights but PLEASE put a spoiler alert if you are going to give the results just in case someone hasn't seen it yet.
So who's your pick?

Chuck V Jardine
Griffin V Rua
Diego V Fitch.

My Picks
Chuck will win. But it won't be easy. He's practically shadow boxing. This is either going to be an exciting fight or a quick one. Jardine has a very easy chance of winning in a toe to toe fight that i expect to see. I'm just going with chuck because he's only stumbled, in my opinion, not fallen.

Rua will win. I like Griffin, except when he acted like a douche when he lost to Jardine. He's charasmatic, but I don't think he has the skills yet to win against Rua. Forrest goes out there and swings wildly and hope something will connect. ALTHOUGH, his 1st fight after his lost I saw a technical Forrest. If he changed his game he may do ok.
I think those scars or going to rip open and, if nothing else, the fight will be stopped due to a cut.

I want to see Fitch win. Diego is a very good, no , GREAT fighter. But I think he's a weirdo so I would like to see him humbled once more. I don't think I will see that tonight though. I've seen a few Fitch fights and I would love to see him continue HIS undefeated streak. If the fight goes to the ground I say Diego, if it satys on the feet Fitch MAY have a chance to win.

I didn't see who else is fighting but I hope its as good as the UFC 75
My photos

My Videos

Holy Shit those were great fights.

Tyson Griffins fight was amazing.

I know there's only 5 of us who give a shit but....
Spoilers below in white....Just drag you mouse over it to read.

Forrest griffin impressed me. He has come a LONG way as far as technical fighting is concerned. He comes up with a rear naked choke with only seconds left in the 3rd round. HOLY SHIT!!!!

Chuck was dumb. He was acting like he'd eventually get the knock out. He didn't do anything over the top. When he got dropped in round 2 I was shocked...and those kicks; OUCH, those kicks. I guess we won't see wanderlei silva v liddell for another hundred years. At this point I'm losing interest anyway.

I gotta admit Diego earned some of my respect when he lost. He did a great job being a true sport and taking it like a man. IMO, this is his first REAL loss. Josh Kozcheck was a little bitch. He didnt really mix it up. Fitch got in there and beat Diego in every aspect of the game. He's a slippery S.O.B.

So, all in all it was another fucking amazing group of fights. Except the 2nd fight, that one was boring.
My photos

My Videos