mbondvegas

New Rigs and Skyhook/Collins

I did the search, but most of the post were old and I'm wondering if things have changed. I'm considering buying a new rig and I like a lot of things about the infinity, but did the skyhook/collins lanyard combo of the vector too.

Has RWS licensed this to any other makers? Is is possible to get the skyhook/collins combo on an infinity? Thanks, Mike
- - -
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

As already stated you cannot get the skyhook on anything other than a vector right now.

I think both options are good rigs so you wont go wrong with whatever you choose.

Blues,
Ian
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer

get the infinity now, retrofit the skyhook after it's licensed. ;) best of both worlds.

Unless you have a low cutaway and die[:/] (which is one reason that some ppl get the skyhook)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

well, yeah, there's always the 'shit happens' factor to work in. i think it's safe to say that most jumpers don't have a new vector with skyhook now, so why buy a vector just for the skyhook if you find a different rig more to your liking? not knocking the vector at all, the main reason i have an infinity is because i won a half off coupon at a boogie. i have absolutely zero complaints about the infinity, as it was on my short list for a new container anyway, and i will set it up with a skyhook when it becomes available.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001