RkyMtnHigh

Parachutist Mag

I sincerely wonder if they will ever learn how to spell my last name correctly.:|

Isn't your last name Speed, 1st name Turtle??? Geez, how hard can it be to spell??? :D:P

Wellll - Yeah - but the court system likes to call me something else.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

just you try and turn in your ID card and quit...:P

I used to try and hand mine into one of my chielfs all the time..."here chief! I quit!!!"
:D:D:D

Gonna do that on Friday for a gag.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Nice article. I think you touched on all the activities.
I think that there was something for everyone.

Every time SM-1 walked by with his wing suit group, I thought, "They're in a cult..." :D

It was funny how everyone freaked out when someone told them to open/close the Skyvan door.

One day I looked up on my way to the dz and noticed about 12 people landing on the sides of the road. I was thinking that the dz wasn't that close to the traffic light in Rosharon. It isn't. :D

The food was great. I got to visit with Texas friends.
I was in the parking lot with Brad and his phone rang and it was someone from Zhills. "No... he's standing right here."

Too many excellent jumps to mention.
A mind-bending 6-way organized by the women.
Big-ways, toys, everything. B|

Nice article. I think you touched on all the activities.
I think that there was something for everyone.

Every time SM-1 walked by with his wing suit group, I thought, "They're in a cult..." :D

It was funny how everyone freaked out when someone told them to open/close the Skyvan door.

One day I looked up on my way to the dz and noticed about 12 people landing on the sides of the road. I was thinking that the dz wasn't that close to the traffic light in Rosharon. It isn't. :D

The food was great. I got to visit with Texas friends.
I was in the parking lot with Brad and his phone rang and it was someone from Zhills. "No... he's standing right here."

Too many excellent jumps to mention.
A mind-bending 6-way organized by the women.
Big-ways, toys, everything. B|

Thanks bro.:)
I was sitting next to the door on my SCR jump... I was scared shitless the whole ride to altitude. Opening the door didn't bother me, but sitting there did. I had my seatbelt on till at least 5K. Oddly enough, I'm afraid of heights.:D

Ya, what was with all those off dz landings anyways???:S Glad no one got hurt either.:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.