Mark24688m

Landing off on a naked jump?

I heard a story about a whole group of people doing a naked night jump, and they landed WAY off. They then proceeded to get a mini-van to stop, pick them up, and convinced the driver that the wind blew their clothes off in freefall :S:D:ph34r:

true or not, it's still funny...:)

CReW Skies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

That is funny.
Some people would believe that...

My ex (she's very gullible) called me while I was on the way to the dz one time. I didn't want to talk to her, so I rolled down the window, tilted my head out a little and told her I just jumped out of the plane... I'd have to call her back later! :D

That is funny.
Some people would believe that...

My ex (she's very gullible) called me while I was on the way to the dz one time. I didn't want to talk to her, so I rolled down the window, tilted my head out a little and told her I just jumped out of the plane... I'd have to call her back later! :D

Now that there is funny. You didn't say if she believed you?? If she did, I think I know what color hair she has.....

Has it ever happend? I could just imagine being picked up by some stranger starring at me naked.

At Sky Knights we occasionally will do a "reverse cross-country", that is opening up at altitude directly over the top and seeing how far away from the dz you can land. The next one we do I'm doing nekkid. My new rig has 2 ROL pockets. One for a cell phone and one for my shorts. All I have to do is land in a field far enough away from people. And remember, you always have a great big colorful toga to keep you covered.

Peace,
-Jeff.
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

They then proceeded to get a mini-van to stop, pick them up, and convinced the driver that the wind blew their clothes off in freefall

I have mine all worked out, "Yeah officer, no shit there I was, thought I was going to die! I kept going faster and faster until finally I exceeded terminal velocity !! Then my jumpsuit and all my clothes blew off! Thank goodness my harness is speed-rated! I could have been in real trouble!"

Think they'll believe it?

Peace,
-Jeff.
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

I don't remember the exact year, but Gary "Elevator" Olsen and I were at Lost Prairie flying Twin Beechs at the annual boogie.
Come Saturday night, the Crack Choir seriously roasted the two of us after we'd happily accepted the "thanks" of several women for extra altitude, scenic tours, aerobatic flights and flybys.
On Sunday, I convinced Elevator to offer a free Beech load jump for women only ... if they'd go naked.
Soon, there were 10 or 11 women on their way to the Beech, but because of all the cameras, the girls insisted on retaining their bras and panties until they were in the airplane. The lingerie came off once they were on board and were tossed out the window of the Beech during the take off.
Elevator headed down the valley a few miles and at about 9 grand, an "engine problem" occured.
Out the door goes the load of naked women into the wheat fields miles away from the drop zone, but after all the girls landed, Elevator made a few low passes by the group to let the girls know they'd been had. The whole thing was a setup.
After he got back and landed, Elevator said it looked like there were some very upset girls in that field wearing only their birthday suits.
One of the first cars the naked women flagged down belonged to a country preacher, who, with his wife and daughter, were on their way to church services.
Elevator spent most of the rest of the day in hiding after the load got back to the dropzone. Those girls were a PISSED OFF bunch.
What they didn't know, was that Elevator had let them off easy ... the original plan had called for Elevator to feign an engine problem over the lumberjack contest that was going on over near Lake MacGregor.
I figured those logging boys fresh in from a long spell in the backwoods would have showed special appreciation for an impromptu demo by a bunch of naked female skydivers.
Zing Lurks