Mark24688m

Vancouver nightlife?

Calling all Vancouverites! Whats the nightlife like in vancouver? From what I hear its not a party city AT ALL compared to places like boston, philly, nyc, etc since there is only 1 or 2 universities. Ive been told after the sun sets the parties are almost non-existent. Thats the thing I love about places like Philly. You can walk through the streets around drexel/upenn etc at 1am and the streets are FILLED with people partying, literally every weekend. E-A-G-L-E-S chants going on left and right. Ahhh home.

Vancouver is a more laid back scene. Nightclubs tend to be more live band than DJ and most people are into outdoor activities and relaxing in a pub. Parties usually happen at private locations or booze cans.

However, excelent climbing, some of the best scuba in the world on vancouver island apparently and......beautifull scenery for jumping. FVSC is closed (so sad) but there is always Pitt or Abbotsford
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Ya im really into outdoor stuff so thats cool, I just hope there are some good lookin chicks up there, Ill be pissed if I move there for the next few years and its a total sausage fest.

Its not. And you'll be very happy if you find cute small asian women attractive:)
I like Vancouver. Its a bit rainy and cloudy (think Seattle) but its a cool city. There are some cool places in town and in various areas depending what you are into.
Remster