skinnyshrek

OK Post your favourite 80's movie.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one sitting around on a Friday night watching Footloose. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I don't see Footloose on, but Desperately Seeking Susan is on channel 20. It was never a favorite but it does 1980s to the HILT.

LOVE that movie!

She was my fashion advisor in the 80's. :P:D:D:D:D
'Shell

It's nice to know I'm not the only one sitting around on a Friday night watching Footloose. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I don't see Footloose on, but Desperately Seeking Susan is on channel 20. It was never a favorite but it does 1980s to the HILT.

LOVE that movie!

Don Johnson was mine
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

LOVE that movie!

Don Johnson was mine

Oh, we should be commiserating together then ...

Both really BAD BAD fashion ideas.

[:/][:/][:/]

:P;):D:D

BTW, do you have pictures???
'Shell

LOVE that movie!

Don Johnson was mine

Oh, we should be commiserating together then ...

Both really BAD BAD fashion ideas.

[:/][:/][:/]

My parents do not me. Man i was cool yeah..lol Then i went through the madness look, now i am supporting shrek

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Mine is a cros between Top Gun, Weird Science(Great wanking flick)or Footloose which is on tv now.

80's what's that? Did I miss something!

Yes the best era

My parents do not me. Man i was cool yeah..lol Then i went through the madness look, now i am supporting shrek

Bummer. I have pictures here somewhere. One day I'll post them ... for all those "kids" that say they don't know the 80's.

But back to movies ...

Gremlins
The Karate Kid
and who could forget Good Morning Vietnam!

:)
'Shell

ghostbusters, scooged nightmare on elm street

The wedding singer was based on the 80's

I'm going to guess at the "shrekism" that you mean "Scrooged" ... LOVE that movie! Love Carol Kane in it. She made me laugh and laugh. Like she did in the Princess Bride!.

As an aside, my dad used to hang out with Robert Goulet when he was in his early 20's. Apparently, quite a funny guy.
'Shell

1989 - Road House and Next of Kin - two of the greatest of the worst movies ever, both starring Patrick Swayze and both the same year!:)
Which is better/worse? Patrick Swayze as a PhD bouncer known nationwide? Or driving around with Liam Neeson as the hillbilly brother?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

If I had to pick just one it would have to be Princess Bride. But there are soooo many more...

War Games
When Harry Met Sally
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Real Genius
Top Secret
Say Anything
This is Spinal Tap
The Breakfast Club
Sixteen Candles
ET
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Back to the Future
Beverly Hills Cop
Trading Places
A Fish Called Wanda

Definitely some good shit.
B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

SPICOLI from Fast Times at Ridgemont High!!!....

"dont people ever knock anymore?".... He didnt say that, but it was a line in the movie that made me start locking the bathroom door for sure!! and NO its not because of the "ass ring" thangy.... lol

Valley Girl
Nightshift
The Pirate Movie
Purple Rain
Last Starfighter (talk about state of the art movie graphics)
Raiders of the Lost Ark - Hello!
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
The Karate Kid
Little Darlings ('cause my crush started on Matt Dillon and shifted to Christy McNichol ;))

That's a start anyway

('cause my crush started on Matt Dillon and shifted to Christy McNichol

Me too! Hey, I was a kid! I used to think Boy George was an ugly/cool woman.

Time Bandits - one of the first VHS movies my dysfunctional family rented for Friday night.

Goonies? The fat kid grew up to be Jerry O'Connell?!

Christy was good, but Tatum was the bomb. Also, please tell me I am not the only 30-something who remembers Susan Anton in "Cliffhangers?" That was before Dudley Moore, and well before Daisy Duke in the "Cannonball Run II."

Buck Rogers, bitches..Erin Gray ...ba-dee-ba-dee-ba-dee
Roll Tide Roll