Snowwhite

Mike Mullins you SO ROCK!!

Hey Mike thanks for calling this week and making my day! I gotta get down south and say hello in person!
For you who don't know Mike, and haven't jumped his Super King Air, you are missing out on the jump of a lifetime, so you'll have to make plans to come to the WFFC in July of 08 to be a part of the legend.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I think Snowwhite is refering to the speed of Mr Mullins Rocket ship an maybe the altitude you sometimes get.

I've had the pleasure of being whipped up to altitude on more than several ocassions at Quincy

Gone fishing

10/14/07
Sir, may I take a turn at answering your question?
Dec. 31, 1999, 11:59 PM, 14,500 feet above the desert in Coleridge, AZ, when Mike says, "exit,exit,
exit." The cloud cover was above us, so no light from the stars. The desert was totally black except
for the car head lights that shown on the LZ.
Six of us went out and we had glow sticks on our
altimeters. Coming in, that was all you could see.
After docking, I couldn't even see the faces of the
people I was holding. At breakoff, we had to trust
that each of us would do a 180 and track. At that
time, at the turn of the century, I was between the
heavens and the earth. (Yes, I am aware that the 'true' turn of the century would have been that time, the next year.) But, it's my story and that's how I tell it. grace, peace & blue skies! sep

10/14/07
Sir, may I take a turn at answering your question?
Dec. 31, 1999, 11:59 PM, 14,500 feet above the desert in Coleridge, AZ, when Mike says, "exit,exit,
exit." The cloud cover was above us, so no light from the stars. The desert was totally black except
for the car head lights that shown on the LZ.
Six of us went out and we had glow sticks on our
altimeters. Coming in, that was all you could see.
After docking, I couldn't even see the faces of the
people I was holding. At breakoff, we had to trust
that each of us would do a 180 and track. At that
time, at the turn of the century, I was between the
heavens and the earth. (Yes, I am aware that the 'true' turn of the century would have been that time, the next year.) But, it's my story and that's how I tell it. grace, peace & blue skies! sep

I was there also. My 2k jump was at Paris time 3PM. :S
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

If you liked the ride in Mike's King Air, you will probably love the ride in Skydive Monterey's King Air. 7 mins to 18K. Whee! And you won't have to listen to Mike on the intercom.

Although, I did laugh at Mike's intercom remark about how cleaning the oxygen masks with the provided wipes was optional, but we should know that the previous load was the local gay skydiving team. haha.
"Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion" - Democritus