MakeItHappen

SB from Strong

since i heard about the crippled fellow falling out of a harness i really crank the back strap.

when the diagonals and back strap are done up it would be impossible to fall out of that hole.

don't get me wrong i feel sorry for the poor bastard, but shit man you can't forget what we are doing here.

More respect for the invalids! Notice that you are just 1 jump away from the wheelchair.

He's not dissing the disabled, the "poor bastard" is the TI who is now in the shit.

I know Bill Gargano personaly and he has more integrity in his little finger than most people I know have in their whole body! He would NEVER, and I mean NEVER put $$ in front of truth!

Well if you know Bill and vouch for his veractiy (sp?) howabout giving your true identity? I personally know Bill and will stand by your conviction about him, but unlike you I represent myself here and believe in my conviction(s) to the point that I will actually identify myself! How about you? BTW Bill G is a standup guy, as is Ted Strong, Gary Douris and many other "old timers" often quoted here.

C'mon idntify yourself
it's good for everyone, incuding you! Assuming you have nothing to hide, that is.

Mick.

I know Bill Gargano personaly and he has more integrity in his little finger than most people I know have in their whole body! He would NEVER, and I mean NEVER put $$ in front of truth!

I know.

I did not intend to impugn Bill Gargano's character; I misread an earlier post (thinking the writer had mistakenly linked Gargano and RWS) and made an inappropriate response. The mistake was mine.

Mark

Ditto what the man said.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.