DFWAJG

Why does my dog steal my panties?

Just my Vicky C's panties. They are kind of in between sexy and granny panties. She does seem to like the lacy ones the best. I'm not wearing them when she steals them. she just takes them out of the dirty laundry pile. Love Bug, the male, likes to steal my socks.

Just my Vicky C's panties. They are kind of in between sexy and granny panties. She does seem to like the lacy ones the best. I'm not wearing them when she steals them. she just takes them out of the dirty laundry pile. Love Bug, the male, likes to steal my socks.

Perhaps they both feel rather naked and want to cover up.

That or they're both getting even for the names you bestowed upon them and are making sure YOU'RE just as uncomfortable.

:D:D:D:D
'Shell

Those are great doggy names! PC came with hers. It was too cute to change. LB was just a love bug when I found him, and he has lived up to his name. He likes lots of love and will bug you for it. :P

TOTALLY kidding about the names. I wish my little Herc came with a "cooler" name. He really looks like a Wilbur or a Norton. Those are cool, right??

:D:D;)

As far as the panty stealing goes ... I got nothing. :)
'Shell

TOTALLY kidding about the names. I wish my little Herc came with a "cooler" name. He really looks like a Wilbur or a Norton. Those are cool, right??

Michelle...did you know my new puppy, Minka, has a white brother in need of a home? I told the breeder I'd see if you were interested. As far as I know, he's perfectly healthy, and definitely a clown. You can see a little bit of him in this picture from when we picked Minka up (she's the pup in the lower left).

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

They actually do it when I'm home, but usually when I am busy doing something, like playing on the internet.

I can see it now, "Dude! she's on that inter-thingy again!! You're on watch this time and I'll grab the panties.":D

Michelle...did you know my new puppy, Minka, has a white brother in need of a home? I told the breeder I'd see if you were interested. As far as I know, he's perfectly healthy, and definitely a clown. You can see a little bit of him in this picture from when we picked Minka up (she's the pup in the lower left).

Blues,
Dave

You JACKASS! Don't show me a picture of Boxers that are adoptable! >:(>:(

Minka is a CUTIE!!!

Oh lordy ... let me think about this. PM me info about him and the breeders.

I hate you and love you all at the same time!!!

:D:D:D
'Shell

I can see it now, "Dude! she's on that inter-thingy again!! You're on watch this time and I'll grab the panties.":D

I swear they think like that! Especially when I'm on the phone. Everytime I'm on the phone, they start to roughhouse with one another.

And...

How the hell did you not post in this thread? :P

As for the topic at hand, Minka loves Muttley's panties...and I guess I'll leave it at that. :D

Blues,
Dave

I cannot believe I missed that whole thread!!! I was busy at work that week (and the following 3).

OMG ... she is a sweetie. I remember my little Hercy when my brother got him at that age! SO cute!!

Oh, one thing, have they cropped the tails?? I REALLY like it when they keep the tails!!!

Herc is rather handsome with his!!

Okay, back to panty talk .... ummm ... I got nothin'. Sorry. :P

:D:D
'Shell

You JACKASS! Don't show me a picture of Boxers that are adoptable! >:(>:(

Minka is a CUTIE!!!

Oh lordy ... let me think about this. PM me info about him and the breeders.

I hate you and love you all at the same time!!!

:D:D:D

PM sent...with pictures from birth to 8 weeks. :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I swear they think like that! Especially when I'm on the phone. Everytime I'm on the phone, they start to roughhouse with one another.

Thats 'cause as soon as you're in their house, you're not supposed to pay attention to anyone/anything else.:D