BillyVance

Hat's off to LSU

What a hell of a game. Big plays here and there, big time TD passes, interceptions, penalties everywhere, and probably more reversed plays on review than I've ever seen in one game, a punt return for a TD, and underdog Alabama was up 34 - 27 over LSU with 7 1/2 minutes left. Stopped the Tigers on the next drive, then Bama had a 41 yard catch overturned on review, and then it was all LSU in the last 5 minutes with two late TDs.

Those bastards earned this one. Hats off to them. Now go win the rest of your games and hope things fall your way to get into the national championship game!

Hell, what have I got to complain about? Bama's overachieved this season so far despite the predictions.

So... anybody got any national championship predictions? If Florida State holds on to beat #2 Boston College, LSU will probably jump to #2. Arizona State's already been knocked off the list of unbeatens by Oregon, and Kansas completely blasted Nebraska 76 - 39. I'm thinking Ohio State will lose at Michigan and fall out of the top spot, and Oregon seems to have a favorable schedule to win out, possibly taking over the #2 spot. Kansas could win out too to make their case as an unbeaten team but have a road game at Oklahoma State and home games against Missouri and Iowa State.

I dunno... it's still wide open, but it's going to be fun!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Andrea will be happy

Yes, but they need to find another way to do it than lead by a lot, get behind and then pull off a win in the last few minutes. It's stressful!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ohio State doesn't lose to Michigan. EVER.

Alabama used to never lose to Auburn... :P Ohio State looks better each week, but the big game is at the big house this year. Should be a good one.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ohio State doesn't lose to Michigan. EVER.

You can only state that if you're 3 years old. And if so, congrats on having a C license at such a young age. :P

LSU's living on borrowed time....they've had a lot of luck in the last few weeks. I think the BCS champ this year will be Oregon, Oklahoma, or Ohio State.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Might as well take off your hat-Bama sure dropped their drawers for them
:P:P:)

LSU really turned up the heat the last 3 minutes on defense. They blitzed more guys than Bama could block. It would have been a shocker had Bama pulled out the win. If only, the replay assholes hadn't fucked up the review of that 41 yard catch by Caddell. [:/]

I can't wait to see what kind of recruiting classes Saban pulls in the next few years. If it's anything like he pulled in for LSU, the rest of the SEC's in deep shit. ;)