bigway

Journeyman tv show

I was wondering if the serial storyline of this show would be any decent as I really enjoy the concept of the show.... I think this week just showed me that the storyline of this series is getting very strong and is becoming one hell of a show.

I love how we found out the year where she was from and the FBI joining all the event of each episode together as he is running around changing the past... and she is running around changing the future?!?

I think the ext few episodes are really going to make the viewers think and i am starting to wonder if the storyline will be an easy one to follow or one that requires some brain power. Either way, without Lost, sopranos, or 24 on this season (lost, 24 being delayed) that this is going to soon become the mind fuck tv series of the season.

The one thing i am really enjying about it is how the mold each episodes of actual history such as D B Copper and Regan, and I am sure there are going to be alot more to keep an eye out for.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

The whole time travel paradox usually bugs me, but I think this show handles it pretty well. What does bother me about the show is all the interpersonal drama and sub-plots. The "dead" fiancee he never really got over is his co-worker now and everytime he looks at her, he feels like he's cheating on his wife who just happens to be his brother's ex. The brother never really got over losing her but still loves his brother. And the wife's new boss will also become a factor. I could handle one or two sub plots, but all of them intermingled like this is distracting on top of all the time travel- a little too much.

I think the story line with the money is interesting because at least twice now he's brought it back to a different time and left a lot behind. That money has to end up in circulation and at this point literally anyone could have some of it. I think it will turn out that the one FBI guy suspects the time travel and wants to use it to his advantage.

The whole time travel paradox usually bugs me, but I think this show handles it pretty well. What does bother me about the show is all the interpersonal drama and sub-plots. The "dead" fiancee he never really got over is his co-worker now and everytime he looks at her, he feels like he's cheating on his wife who just happens to be his brother's ex. The brother never really got over losing her but still loves his brother. And the wife's new boss will also become a factor. I could handle one or two sub plots, but all of them intermingled like this is distracting on top of all the time travel- a little too much.

I think that the sub-plot stuff is interesting because, thats life. Life is complicated as hell.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka