bigway

new The Unit episode

Can ya feel it?

Sounds like Hector told Mack as he should have. I think i can see how this season finale is going to wrap up. A bullet in the head of Ryan. What I am actually thinking as a twist is that either johnas will kill Ryan or the whole unit will get him cornered and they will all beat him to death.

I hope this show gets picked up again, I personally think it is the best show on this season. Just wish it was on longer each week.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

only 2 episodes left. Below next to the asterix are the only spoilers i can find. text is in white.

* # Episode 3.10 - Gone Missing [Airing November 27]: The team is in Montenegro watching a situation unfold. Tiffy and Annie are doing some detective work into Molly's past, against Kim's advice. Source: SpoilerFix.com
# 11/11 - Episode 3.11 - Side Angle Side [Airing in January 2008]: Jonas is in London visiting an old pal at MI5. Mack and Grey try double dating. Kim helps a suicidal caller

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Damn good show, and I think the writers going on strike is going to piss me off very shortly. As for this week's episode, it was interesting. I guess I should've suspected Mack knew something when he said to the colonel in the holding room, "I keep thinking about Hector." Had to know it was coming, and when I saw his truck parked down the street from his house when Ryan left, I wasn't all that shocked.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche